Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr.S: 3/2 (double single?)

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this morning Mr S didn’t change the date, unless the double date means the they still have to decide whether to release this week or the next. 

interesting 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

BleepBloop
10 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

So this morning Mr S didn’t change the date, unless the double date means the they still have to decide whether to release this week or the next. 

interesting 

The double date can't be meaning that, because 2/3 is a Monday, which is an obvious day for promo singles

Miracle
Just now, Sneaky said:

The double date can't be meaning that, because 2/3 is a Monday, which is an obvious day for promo singles

Also Jinsofalabhooker explained that a similar plan was going to happen a week before. 

GypsyMonster
3 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

It's three days before my birthday too :cryga:

EXCITING TIMES :firega:

Omg my birthday is the 6th of March too!! 💓

IAmNotHere1997
6 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

:firega:Slay at Mr. S delaying the dates until they are right.:firega:

It's not delayed...he confirmed the single is coming on Feb 28th with the music video. He said "save the dates" as in expecting NEWS on Feb 27th.

LadyLuca
29 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

It's not delayed...he confirmed the single is coming on Feb 28th with the music video. He said "save the dates" as in expecting NEWS on Feb 27th.

im gonna believe it when i see it. This smells fishy. Like some attention grabbing person that "confirms" several people. Lucky for him one of them might be true- and then he claims he knew it all.

If none of them are right, he would prob say its delayed or he got false information blabla

but lets see

illySpencer
6 hours ago, Dexxx said:

It make sense to have a follow-up single, considering Stupid Love already leaked. Let's just hope he's right with that date. :bradley:

They did the same thing with Selena, so no, nothing to do with the leak. 

LadyxGaGa
4 hours ago, JINNOCIDE said:

I think the issue is people not knowing their limits. I do for fun, it's much better than no date whatsoever to look for, but I know people here lose their minds both attacking and defending these date and fake & reliable insiders

i doubt anyone on this site actually believes those rumors tho. like in their kingdom hearts they don’t 

lodylody
42 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

it's the SL release date of SL and the announcement of the album maybe...?

I don't think it's two songs

For a while now people have said two songs will be released, one soon after the other. This strategy has also become increasingly common as of late, so it would make sense.

I think Interscope will be keen to capitalise on the GP's rediscovered appreciation for her by using a modern release strategy that works in the streaming era.

Archived