two meltdowns?

drake_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZPnXlBHEdt8Atjiz

IMG-wt06s1.jpg

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ WUMBOLOGY! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petrichor

This is extremely similar to Selenaโ€™s rollout, which makes me believe weโ€™ll be getting two singles, both with videos shot on iPhones. Or it could just be following the trend that Vampire Weekend,ย Selena, andย The Weeknd revived of double A-side singles.

messybottom
11 minutes ago, stupidlover22 said:

Itโ€™s funny how through all of this mess, the song was actually only ever pushed back by a week and that was before anything was ever announced. Yet some make it sound so messy. Nothing was ever even announced. :deadbanana:

Gaga and Bobby have been planning this rollout for a while, which has me excited. Itโ€™s also exciting that they wanted things to go their way, and didnโ€™t rush release due to leaks. Yes the SL leak did make some noise, but not enough to derail the era or performance of the song. I assure you that outside of the gays, the impact was minimal.ย 

Thank you.ย 

TWICE on hatius

Anyway, meltdown incomingย 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Ally Campana

Gaga is probably following the same strategy for The Weeknd and Selena Gomez. Heartless + Blinding Lights, LYTLM + Look Atย Her Now. Itโ€™s coming. Finally.ย :bradley:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Iโ€™m much more inclined to believe they changed their mind and now itโ€™s song and then song and video but Selena Gomez is an Interscope artist and did the double singles thing so Idk thereโ€™s precedent.ย 
ย 

plus it would be a good way to keep hype up for the fans whoโ€™ve already listened to SL a million times

MessyTop
57 minutes ago, messybottom said:

Omg 3/2 my birthday ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Album is forย messy bottoms. Confirmed. The gays win

PrinceGaga

Can someone tell me why releasing on a Thursday is a good idea? I thought the tracking week starts each Friday

messybottom
2 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Can someone tell me why releasing on a Thursday is a good idea? I thought the tracking week starts each Friday

Releasing Thursday boosts playlist exposure for Friday. Itโ€™s a smart tactic for streaming boosts but hurts sales as the tracking week overlaps. Itโ€™s probably more technical than that thoย 

messybottom

inb4 the teaser is 2/27, and the announcement is Monday 3/2 and the single is 3/6ย :selena:

Magneto

I don't do insiders, but February 27th would be the perfect gift for my 30th birthday:enigma:

You girls better remember and congratulate me:queenga:

Free my mind

Archived