music news

BTS: 1m Albums Sold In An Hour

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica

Cue the onslaught of cookie cutter pop stans trying to diminish their success by calling them generic and manufactured. :vegas:

Battle 4 Ur Life

lmao what is wrong with the world. I mean...I am sorry for BTS fans but their music is just what Backstreet Boys would sound if they were converted into AI then hacked by a EDM computer.

I don't get the appeal. but apparently more than 1 million people do.

maybe cause most of the bts army people I know are a little bit weirdos.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

moonboywow
11 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

lmao what is wrong with the world. I mean...I am sorry for BTS fans but their music is just what Backstreet Boys would sound if they were converted into AI then hacked by a EDM computer.

I don't get the appeal. but apparently more than 1 million people do.

maybe cause most of the bts army people I know are a little bit weirdos.

Someone needs to listen to the album. Lol. My favorite is Friends so far 

24 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

Cue the onslaught of cookie cutter pop stans trying to diminish their success by calling them generic and manufactured. :vegas:

Well, McDonalds selling millions of burgers every day, doesnt make their food any less generic and manufactured.

moonboywow

people who hate kpop be like “it’s all FAKE! it encourages unreachable beauty standards bc they all get plastic surgery, they’re all manufactured and don’t have input on the music they make, the fans are crazy, women are treated poorly, and they can’t even date!” and like…idk how to tell you that’s literally every single entertainment industry. like it’s not even an exaggeration, all of that appears in every industry.

ydnmnme

When will BTS fans understand that we don’t hate them, we just don’t care :saladga: 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

moonboywow
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

they are generic and manufactured tbh

I didn't realize manufactured people wrote their own stuff. If BTS is manufactured and generic then so is gaga then. 

Irrelevant

kings of kpop :vegas: (although this is probably their worst title track next to their debut stuff)

Spoiler

ofc everyone comes here and begins calling them generic and manufactured. Pretty much the whole appeal of kpop are that the groups are manufactured and "perfect". But BTS are probably one of the least manufactured groups in kpop as they were literally in an unknown company when they debuted, they just have good management. I just finished listening to album and it's definitely not generic mussically either.

Spoiler

they have a troye sivan / allie x reject on the album if that interests some of you :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived