Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Graphic Artists, Get at Me.

Averie

Featured Posts

I need help :emo:

I'm doing an e-portfolio for my class, and I have to choose a banner. This looks rough, but I'm open to any suggestions you have to make.

HALP! Thank you :hug:

4IqeE.png

Ellie Goulding

The font and background clash a lot. A pretty foo-foo background might go better with the cute picture and font :)

looks wonderful :) but i dont like the background, the colors arent fitting well, try changing the background into ''sepia'' , see how that works out. :)

Gaga is Life

It looks good! The background image looks good, but on this banner like the others said it doesn't seem right :)

The font and background clash a lot. A pretty foo-foo background might go better with the cute picture and font

Okay, problemo is I don't know how to make a pretty foo-foo background, can you explain how or somethin'?

looks wonderful but i dont like the background, the colors arent fitting well, try changing the background into ''sepia'' , see how that works out.

uJbwR.png

???? :shrug:

do you have to use that specific background? ;o

No, I don't. Part of my e-portfolio is about when I lived in Brussels, Belgium and that's a picture of the flower carpet they do every once in a while, so I was gonna try to tie that in, but in the end who curs :hehe:

I took a class like... 6 years ago. I know the basics of photoshop :sweat:

Okay, problemo is I don't know how to make a pretty foo-foo background, can you explain how or somethin'?

uJbwR.png

???? :shrug:

No, I don't. Part of my e-portfolio is about when I lived in Brussels, Belgium and that's a picture of the flower carpet they do every once in a while, so I was gonna try to tie that in, but in the end who curs :hehe:

I took a class like... 6 years ago. I know the basics of photoshop :sweat:

eeh, its better in my opinion if you like that vintage look, im not sure its ''your'' portfolio, do what you want :) !!

Pop Culture

Adding a simple black outline will help with making the text clearer. In the case of the cursive text you're using I think it may be worth giving it a try :)

Looks amazing, but maybe make the font bolder, plus the background could be a black/white pattern with a bit of peach. :sara: Looks great anyways.

Archived