Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Billie Performs "No Time To Die"

OBEY

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

She sounded and looked incredible! And she nailed that big note around 3:30. Bravo :golfclap:

See The Best In Everyone

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa
6 minutes ago, Floppy said:

The fact that the haters are running out of ways to put her down because she keeps STOMPING.

The way Anti Billie Daily lost.BA93-E6-AF-47-ED-4-A81-91-FF-6-BAFAF2-BC

what is this gif? because I am living for the queen onika in this. girl is living her best cover-girl truth. easy breezy beautiful. queen 

LadyxGaGa
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yss. But as you might see in the trailer, there was a female 007 that was taken in during 007's Craig doing his "retirement" that he took in the last movie finale. 

I didn’t watch the trailer but hopefully that doesn’t truly disrupt the franchise because that’s dumb 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

I didn’t watch the trailer but hopefully that doesn’t truly disrupt the franchise because that’s dumb 

Hopefully. We don't know how big the female 007 role is, but I am guessing she won't be there just for show. They can always pull Doctor Who for the next Bond.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LadyxGaGa
Just now, RAMROD said:

Hopefully. We don't know how big the female 007 role is, but I am guessing she won't be there just for show. 

hopefully not because that would dumb to use a women just for the sake of it. hopefully she takes over after daniel craig leaves

4 hours ago, GovernmentGaga said:

Skyfall made $1.1 Billion worldwide - Nowhere close to $2 Billion.  Spectre did not even make $1 Billion.

No need to cross your fingers - $2 Billion is NEVER going to happen for this film. It probably won't even make $1 Billion. Not even Avengers: Endgame crossed $3 Billion, and it's the highest grossing film of all time.

Don't get me wrong, this movie will still be successful, but let's have reasonable expectations. 

I was so sure Spectre made $1bn oh well, I did say I wasn’t sure!

but also Skyfall making $1.1bn is unreal!!!

heauxmatica

LadyxGaGa
6 hours ago, melon said:

I was so sure Spectre made $1bn oh well, I did say I wasn’t sure!

but also Skyfall making $1.1bn is unreal!!!

lol i mean i believed you so ur good sis 

Archived