Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
8 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

Talented? Hahaha

There are 1000 artists more talented than her

But yes, this is the new generation, my condolences.

I didn't expect this of you. Just because they listen to Billie, its a bad thing?

It's not at all.

RAMROD

everything i wanted is THAT song. I got into her cos of that and way before she winning grammys, so I need to make it clear I am not locals who hopped on trend, tyvm :bon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guest Blue Madonna
44 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I didn't expect this of you. Just because they listen to Billie, its a bad thing?

It's not at all.

don’t mind him, he’s so bitter :rip:

it’s so embarrassing how upset he gets over people stanning an artist :awkney:

like idc if someone hates Billie but don’t hate on me for stanning her. I could say things about certain artists which others here stan but I won’t, because I don’t see how getting someone all defensive over music will benefit me.

it’s just immature :deadbanana:

not a stan but a quiet fan

don’t smile at me is her best body of work and her new album doesn’t do it for me like that one does :whitney:

am excited for her 3rd though 

I've been a stan the day she released "everything i wanted" and I know she will become the new queen of pop. We have one every decade

1980s Madonna

1990s Mariah

2000s Britney

2010s Gaga

2020s Billie

TheSlash
9 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

Talented? Hahaha

There are 1000 artists more talented than her

But yes, this is the new generation, my condolences.

Hating Billie - something I can't relate to :ladyhaha: .

Seriously tho, I'm fine that someone may not like her music - everyone has their own taste and that's perfect as it is. But you can't deny she has an immense amount of talent. My condolences you can't see that

mariah carey grave site GIF

Ew, David!

Lilmonzter

I'm not  a stan 

But I love her voice and love that she's in the pop scene 

Something fresh and unique 

Sing C'est la vie 

LadyxGaGa
14 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

Never heard a single song from her, and I'm not eager to because everyone can't seem to stfu about her.

really? I haven’t seen much of her anywhere besides like the standard promo 

LadyxGaGa
14 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I don't even want to attack Billie stans anymore. I don't wanna ruin their experience but they're kinda making way too many threads about Billie on here and it annoys me.

there really aren’t that many threads about her besides when she releases something or does a performance. we are in a gaga drought. we have to talk about some pop girls 

LadyxGaGa
13 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Also, I'd suggest watching her interviews. Especially the ones about her creative process. She's very interesting and what her and her brother do is very organic and everything that Pop music is NOT.

I'm assuming you might not know some details so I'll list some:

Their music was made entirely by just them two. Finneas is a producer and songwriter. They are a sibling duo.

They write all their music and produce.

They incorporate different sounds into the music. This one sound in bad guy is a crosswalk "walk" sound from Australia. 

Billie has Tourette syndrome, she has synesthesia, and has suffered with depression.

There's so many small details in the music that just make you want to keep listening. Everything is so organic and beautifully crafted. 

seriously this like regardless of her musical, vocal, hell just her style in general the place where you have to give her and her brother credit is where they came from. like we haven’t seen a literal nobody come from nothing and become such a superstar, like this is part of the DIY-scene of soundcloud artist making it from nothing and they just that. it gives hope that anyone can come from anywhere and still make it 

SHALLOW
26 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

there really aren’t that many threads about her besides when she releases something or does a performance. we are in a gaga drought. we have to talk about some pop girls 

Pop girls :huntyga:

Sneaky Oliver

Not you listening to her album once and already buying a shirt with her face on it :oops:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

no time to die live is the last song that i wanted to put on repeat and the first song i wanted in the morning. So yes. I'm slowly becoming a fan. 

hello hello baby.

She's refreshing for me. Pop music recently has been very uninteresting and she is something different and charming.

Sonically her music is great but I only like a few songs so far.

Archived