lol but this is also a billie eilish thread 

On a Lady Gaga fan forum

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ultimecia
2 hours ago, Thomas P said:

That’s funny, cause you more than anyone else is acting like one :selena:

You don’t like her music, awesome, you don’t have to and I totally respect that. This thread was made by someone who simply wanted to connect with other people who do like her, it wasn’t one that was asking for an opinion on a song, outfit, performance, etc. It was made to connect with other Billie fans on the site. 

Have you read what I said or do you just assume I talked s*** about her? 

What I said was that I never had heard a single song of hers ever, and that the hype around her turns me down from doing so.

@littlepotter then called me "a hater" for no reason other than their fixation on my "Sad" reaction on the original post.

I asked them "Are you a child?", because how could I be hating on an artist I don't know any song of.

I think their reaction is childish.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

littlepotter
25 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Have you read what I said or do you just assume I talked s*** about her? 

What I said was that I never had heard a single song of hers ever, and that the hype around her turns me down from doing so.

@littlepotter then called me "a hater" for no reason other than their fixation on my "Sad" reaction on the original post.

I asked them "Are you a child?", because how could I be hating on an artist I don't know any song of.

I think their reaction is childish.

It seems to me you're more fixated with the word "hater" than I am with the "sad reaction"  :oprah: Again, why are you acting surprised that I assumed you hate billie when you think it's sad that somebody merely likes her? Is it not weird that somebody would be upset that a random person likes a random artist you claim to have never heard? 

chaeri pls

littlepotter
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

We're on Gagadaily sis

:ladyhaha: You'd be surprised how many times people get upset that Gaga is brought up into a conversation... on her own damn site. Always makes me laugh.

chaeri pls

LadyxGaGa
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

:ladyhaha: You'd be surprised how many times people get upset that Gaga is brought up into a conversation... on her own damn site. Always makes me laugh.

wait so should Gaga be brought up or not? I am confuzzled 

littlepotter
21 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

wait so should Gaga be brought up or not? I am confuzzled 

It's not about should or shouldn't... It's not like there are rules about what you can talk about :air: But there's a difference between bringing up like an underground heavy metal singer from the 90s and bringing up Gaga on Gagadaily. 

chaeri pls

I LOVE GGD
On 2/18/2020 at 12:21 PM, Borislshere said:

I've seen the light

Last week, I finally listened to WWAFA,WDWG? and I loved every minute of it. My top favorites from that album are easily I love you, Listen before I go, Wish you were gay, and Bury a friend. I could go on but the whole album has no skips. :firega: I also listened to her  EP on the way home yesterday and it was also amazing.  Ocean eyes is just glorious. 

Today I was at the mall and went to Hot Topic for the first time since my middle school years and saw they had an entire row of Billie Elish shirts :giveup:The last shirt i bought from Hot Topic was the Gaga Alejandro shirt so i figured why not and bought a red one with her face and name. 

Do you stan Billie? If so, What's your favorite song? 

giphy.gif

Ok. Congratulations? Or do you get a diploma? Coupons for Taco Bell?

Borislshere
15 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

Ok. Congratulations? Or do you get a diploma? Coupons for Taco Bell?

I don't know, do I? If so, let me know! i haven't had taco bell in ages :enigma:

Spoiler

this site really has hit rock bottom. Y'all if you aren't interested in the topic literally scroll past it. I know (or at least hope) y'all are smart enough to know how to ignore something and find things that do spark your interest. 

LadyxGaGa
4 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I don't know, do I? If so, let me know! i haven't had taco bell in ages :enigma:

Hide contents

this site really has hit rock bottom. Y'all if you aren't interested in the topic literally scroll past it. I know (or at least hope) y'all are smart enough to know how to ignore something and find things that do spark your interest. 

taco bell sounds so good rn 

KatieJudasGaga4

Man people get on my nerves on this site. You really can't say anything remotely positive about anyone, even Gaga anymore it seems.

I'm not a Billie fan, but I'm not gonna drag her and call her talentless. She is very talented and her + her brother wrote and produced music that helped thousands of people around the world. She is getting recognized for her talent at such a young age for a reason. If you think her music is overplayed and getting "shoved down your throats", you have the power to turn off the radio or walk away and not focus on what your listening to. Don't blame Billie just because you don't know how to control yourselves.

Also, don't let anyone else's opinion affect your future opinions. You should at least give an artist a chance before having an actual opinion of them. If you just base your opinion on what you've heard, you might be missing out on music you might enjoy.

I LOVE GGD
13 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Reveal hidden contents

It seems weird that on a site created for Lady Gaga there needs to be a thread about an artist that has no connection to her.

It´s like going into a Catholic church and preaching about Judaism. It doesn´t make sense. I know you´re free to say whatever you want to (you clearly did) but this isn´t a Billie´s fan site. Thank you. :kiss:

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

It seems weird that on a site created for Lady Gaga there needs to be a thread about an artist that has no connection to her.

It´s like going into a Catholic church and preaching about Judaism. It doesn´t make sense. I know you´re free to say whatever you want to (you clearly did) but this isn´t a Billie´s fan site. Thank you. :kiss:

I know I'm not included in this conversation whatsoever, but you just compared a Catholic church to a fansite. That doesn't make sense. 

The OP clearly posted this thread on "Fanbase", not on any Gaga related tag. This site isn't only just for Gaga, sure its more than half of what makes this site what it is, but its a pop forum. We discuss pop related things. There are different things were are able to discuss about. That's why the Admin added these options to the site. 

Borislshere
9 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

You realize there’s an entire entertainment section made for other artist right? Even more so, this is in the FANBASE section. Why are you acting brand new lol. You have many non Gaga related topics. You sound really foolish. 

Archived