💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr.S: 28

Rifek

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

Okay. I’m gonna hold my judgement until 28th. If it’s not released, then can we just forget about Mr. S?

He may be reliable, but he’s not been correct with Gaga so far. A mess. 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Do you REALLY believe that one week before Lady Gaga's new lead single for one of her most anticipated albums, she'd be like, "Yeah, just keep moving the date back, whatever."

Yes? Why does that sound unrealistic to you? It's a digital single, they can change anything a day before if they want  to.

Arturo
Just now, MrBlue said:

As I previously said, not her team but maybe Interscope who keeps pushing the date.

It’s wise to move out of the way of BTS and Rihanna’s first release in 2 years (despite Rihanna being a collab)

MessyTop
Just now, Arturo said:

Sorry I can’t live up to your wild lifestyle of getting painted by bottoms on the daily, Mr. MessyTop.

Lol. Glad you’re turning this Into Mr.Sdaily. Defend it till your heart content 

Reality
3 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

How is he responsible for there dates being pushed back. He is reliable; he’s spilled tea on Katy, Camilla, and a whole bunch of artists, and it all turned out to be true. It’s not his fault Gaga’s team can’t decide on a date.

Because they're NOT getting pushed back! He's just saying that because when nothing comes the 20th, he'll be like, "Well, it got pushed back. That sucks. was never wrong, it's always on Gaga. Blame Gaga and her team. It's her fault, not mine, it's theirs. Not mine. Theirs!" 

I'm sure Gaga and her team have a date set in motion, and I'm sure that little has changed about it. Y'all are only believing this narrative because you want to trust someone who's predicted other people before. Look, I want new music as much as anyone, but y'all gotta stop setting your expectations for every other week only to have them crumbling down a few days beforehand when the "release date" inevitably changes. 

🃏🖤👹

Coldish
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Do you REALLY believe that one week before Lady Gaga's new lead single for one of her most anticipated albums, she'd be like, "Yeah, just keep moving the date back, whatever."

That's perfectly believable and you're delusional if you think there's nothing fishy going on behind the scenes. 

I just find it hilarious that some of you make a 50-page thread over a twitter account with a blurred userpic that would tweet "gaga. lady gaga. it will all change ~~~~~dsjkfhdsjhkj~~~~~ 🌚 🚽 FEBRUARY 2020" yet a person who was 100% correct for years is somehow hard to trust.

All of you are wrong, it’s not 02/28.   It’s 03/28.   Sit down 

love and hip hop help GIF by VH1
And it’s not Even SL.   It’s gonna be C3C and the lead will be an awful cover of happy birthday :reductive:

Reality
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Yes? Why does that sound unrealistic to you? It's a digital single, they can change anything a day before if they want  to.

But promotion and all the things that come with it too? You can't just keep shifting those dates either. Besides, what does delaying it one week do for her? Like, what is her incentive to delay it only one  week later (TWICE!)?

🃏🖤👹

Reality
1 minute ago, Coldish said:

That's perfectly believable and you're delusional if you think there's nothing fishy going on behind the scenes. 

What does delaying it a week *2 times* already do for Gaga? She could easily release it on Friday and still have the same love and success if she releases it on 2/28. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived