Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr.S: 28

Rifek

Featured Posts

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

But that's also my point...

People keep saying, "Oh 'x' person wasn't reliable, but this person is!" after every. single. date. Look, it could  come the 28th. But my issue with all of this is that we've gotten so many release dates by so many people that at this point, it's laughable that people are just believing anything/everything. 

Yeah some people are, but the only one we should believe is Mr. S 

The fact that people believe other "insiders" is their fault, not Mr. S's fault. 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Why in the world will he say 2/20 to describe the date?  We know the year is 2020. Now all of you saying  he meant February 2020!!! Come on. Is a bit silly, you have to agree. Believe him all you want but you have to admit is silly. 

I'm not saying he meant February 2020. He meant February 20th. Now he is saying February 28th. What is the issue?

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Admin said:

I'm not saying he meant February 2020. He meant February 20th. Now he is saying February 28th. What is the issue?

Do you have any idea why she changed from a Thursday to a Friday? Because Thursday is quite weird in the first place, it made it seem like she had a special promo planned.. But now it's back to a regular Friday..

TWICE on hatius

I don’t understand why delay one more week can make y’all so pressed. If it is late now (3 weeks from the leak) it makes zero difference at the 4th week. Anyway, she definitely knows about the leak, if the single flop because of late delay, she obviously doesn’t care that much. And I won’t either.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Kimblue
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

Do you have any idea why she changed from a Thursday to a Friday? Because Thursday is quite weird in the first place, it made it seem like she had a special promo planned.. But now it's back to a regular Friday..

Thursday isn’t that weird Interscope does that for most of their artists lately.

1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

I have no idea what's going on.

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Kimblue said:

Thursday isn’t that weird Interscope does that for most of their artists lately.

but now she's back to a Friday..

Why not 27? 

Leblanc
9 minutes ago, Admin said:

Actually to know something as insignificant as release dates you don't need to be a CEO. He probably works for Spotify or any other company that has something to do with distributing music. His position is probably not even that high, he likely just has access to some database that lists release dates and artwork in advance.

It's not insignificant tho is it? And if I'm not mistaken I heard he knows about much more than release dates so wouldn't that go against the position you are saying he has?

I always let the good ones go

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Felix Jens said:

Mr.S:

fake office GIF

And truthfully the lie of it all is much more honest because I invented it

Kimblue
1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

but now she's back to a Friday..

Why not 27? 

Yeah, not sure. I do think it will end up being on a Thursday.

JINNOCIDE
6 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Blackout proved to be a hacker and therefore.....unreliable? Did you miss the whole Blackout fiasco?

what happened? spill the tea sis

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Archived