💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Justin Bieber set to debut with 250k

I LOVE GGD

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, LGs LM said:

For his standards, he is flopping. Still a good number tho, but this is Bieber we're talking about here.

Hmmm... he’s had a WAY more consistent opening week per album than our fave. 250k aint flopping, its 2020 and he’s pulling that number, which is very good. I’m sure 250k is higher than one of his last album’s opening numbers. I remember one of them opening with 210k, im sure

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsomniaMonster69

tHeSE NuMbErS aRe So BaD... 

inb4 LG6 does same numbers and little monsters go like: YAAAS! Queen. Talent. :ladyhaha:

Daylight Jokers
17 minutes ago, Rio said:

Hmmm... he’s had a WAY more consistent opening week per album than our fave. 250k aint flopping, its 2020 and he’s pulling that number, which is very good. I’m sure 250k is higher than one of his last album’s opening numbers. I remember one of them opening with 210k, im sure

Never did I mention anything about Gaga in my reply tho. It's always been a known fact that Gaga's streaming numbers don't compare with Bieb's, especially before ASIB. So for Justin to debut with that number is surprising, considering that Purpose debuted with 600k+ in 2016...back when streaming platforms aren't  as big as they are today.

Runway

36 minutes ago, Rio said:

What? Gaga’s album debuts have been in an upward trajectory for the past 6 years, while mr yummy is declining :rip: 

2014 - C2C: 131k

2016 - Joanne: 201k

2018 - ASIB: 231k 

LG6 will probably be in the 200k range too 

2 hours ago, LGs LM said:

Never did I mention anything about Gaga in my reply tho. It's always been a known fact that Gaga's streaming numbers don't compare with Bieb's, especially before ASIB. So for Justin to debut with that number is surprising, considering that Purpose debuted with 600k+ in 2016...back when streaming platforms aren't  as big as they are today.

Ugh... I used her for comparison

you said 250k is a flop, and you tweeted that on the 18/02/2020. 250k in 2020, WITH STREAMING, is a pretty decent debut for an artist. He has had at least 200+k debuts for each album since his debut album. He is consistent. One of his albums debuted at 210k, years & years ago. A 250k debut in 2020 really is not that shabby, especially compared that. It'd surprising cos its a big number for the streaming era. Do u feel me? Or do u just wanna argue for the sake of it? 😂😂 its a flop compared to Purpose, yes.

Daylight Jokers
8 minutes ago, Rio said:

Ugh... I used her for comparison

you said 250k is a flop, and you tweeted that on the 18/02/2020. 250k in 2020, WITH STREAMING, is a massive debut for an artist. He has had at least 200+k debut wince his debut album. He is consistent. One of his albums debuted at 210k, years & years ago. A 250k debut in 2020 really is not that shabby. It'd surprising cos its a big number for the streaming era. Do u feel me? Or do u just wanna argue for the sake of it? 😂😂 its a flop compared to Purpose, yes.

Wait, what did I even tweet? What is this lie? I barely even use Twitter nowadays besides retweeting Marina-related stuff. :saladga:

250k is definitely a good number for most artists, but for someone as big as Justin Bieber, that's surprisingly low. I'm not that shallow to just argue with someone just for the sake of it. That's just unnecessary stress.

BUtterfield 8
7 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Do you seriously want to help any other artist just because you don't want Justin to go #1? :awkney:

I sure do

2 hours ago, DreamingMonster said:

tHeSE NuMbErS aRe So BaD... 

inb4 LG6 does same numbers and little monsters go like: YAAAS! Queen. Talent. :ladyhaha:

He has a big stadium tour ticket bundle so 250k it's really bad

Harry Styles / Post Malone did +450k with a arena ticket bundles

the number without bundles is less than 100k which is a colossal BOMB

"Released this past Friday, “Changes” has sold only 31,000 albums in paid downloads and CDs through Sunday night. Another 50,000 copies are attributed to streaming, bringing the total to 82,000."

KatieJudasGaga4
7 hours ago, Sepsami said:

That's really good for this day and age, praying Gags will get those numbers when she finally releases :creepflop:

Gaga doesn't do tour bundles

2 hours ago, Rio said:

Gaga :

TFM : 326k

BTW : 1.1m

ARTPOP : 260k 

Joanne : 201k

ASIB : 231k

LG6 : +200k to 300k if it's well managed

she's way more consistant than Mustin Bieber that's for sure

7 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Wait, what did I even tweet? What is this lie? I barely even use Twitter nowadays besides retweeting Marina-related stuff. :saladga:

250k is definitely a good number for most artists, but for someone as big as Justin Bieber, that's surprisingly low. I'm not that shallow to just argue with someone just for the sake of it. That's just unnecessary stress.

Sorry. I accidentally used the word "tweeted" instead of "wrote that on Gagadaily" I think you probably released it was a spelling error.

250k is pretty standard for Bieber. Compare all his debuts, instead of just comparing his downfall from Purpose. I absolutely hate the guy but I can read sales numbers. 250k is pretty good in 2020, even for him. Especially of you see how he achieved similar numbers when streaming wasn't a thing. 
that's the last time I reply. Cba. Go read some stats

Just now, Mylene said:

Gaga :

TFM : 326k

BTW : 1.1m

ARTPOP : 260k 

Joanne : 201k

ASIB : 231k

LG6 : +200k to 300k if it's well managed

she's way more consistant than Mustin Bieber that's for sure

Ok.

Archived