rumor

Stupid Love slated for Q2 (April)

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

just like everyone else, he’s wrong too.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Phaye Monster

Let’s just accept that no Twitter “insider” knows anything about SL and that it’ll just come when it comes. All we can do is wait and be patient. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

At this point I don't really care anymore; I have plenty of other things to keep me entertained in the meantime.

Of course I'll be excited when the lady herself finally announces something, but until then zzzzz

Nuggets

LM's be like:

"The last thing GGD needs is another rumour thread, but that's too bad "

fabulous lady gaga GIF

Favorite McDonald's Snack

JusKeepBreathin

2E3B833A00000578-0-image-a-1_14470181871

Another rummor thread about SL. Where is my blonde wig and clown mask?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SpamMusubi

Paper doesn’t refuse ink, literally anyone can hop on Twitter and act like they know stuff. Like many of the other fake insiders, this person has no credibility, maybe even less considering they haven’t been accurate about anything as of yet. Anyway, I just had to say this because I literally can’t with some of you treating every next new rumor as hards facts.:toofunny:

Sushi is my one true passion

Tbh the people who upset me the most are those who completely dismiss SL as a lead single and treat the leak as if it was nothing. They’re kidding themselves.

The song leaked and stills from the MV leaked too. Theories and speculation are a natural aftermath of that and the excitement/agony before an Era begins  officially is what makes the end of a good “off-season”.

Archived