💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs of Gaga that connected to your personal life?

River

Featured Posts

For me it's Judas and Gypsy.

With Judas, it was like Gaga is trolling me because I had a crush on a guy named Yehuda (Judas in Hebrew), so a few weeks before the release he rejected me and I was sad.

So when I first heard "I'm in love with Judas" I was feeling even worst :laughga: it was the worst coincidence for me, like Gaga is laughing at me or something :ladyhaha:

And then with Gypsy, it was released when I left home and moved to another country with my husband.. so I packed my bags, said goodbye to family and friends to follow the man I love.. and I just couldn't listen to it because it made me cry, I felt like this song was written about my life experience.. and now  just live in different countries every few years, I'm like Gaga in that song.

So what is your story with Gaga songs??

interview GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ultimecia

"The Cure"

My mom suffers from an incurable genetic illness, I have seen her in pain for all my life and all I could ever do is giving her all the love I have and be there for her.

I have never cried in my entire life as much as the night Gaga released this song, I felt like she wrote it for me.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Oriane

I can relate a lot to Gypsy too. I really want to travel the world and I don't see myself actually settling anywhere for now. But I also wonder if I'll be able to form true connections on the way or if I'll end up being alone.

As a whole, there are a lot of random lines in Gaga's songs that I can connect to, whether the line is actually referring to the same thing or means something totally different. It's interesting when I can actually relate to random lines from her songs, years after I discovered these songs. It's as if I re-discovered the songs and could see them on a whole other level.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Monster Hair

1. Born This Way / Hair

i was listening to some Gaga's stuff (from TFM), "Botn This Way" was released a few months ago... i was going through some hard times and everyday felt worst... unil i heard "Born This Way" and omg... that song told me all i needed to hear... a few days later i saw Gaga just released a promo single called "Hair", i thought it would just be a song about her wigs :oops: but damn, when i heard i cried so much because i felt so sad those days and "Hair" and "Born This Way" were my jams, i waited until the album release and when it became my fave album ever, it changed my whole life, since that day i'm proud to say i am and i will always be a little monster! paws up!

2. I Wanna Be With U (and Gypsy too)

i know it's not an official release but anyway... i always loved Gaga's music and its messages, i love and support her... but when i saw the iTunes festival and she sang "I Wanna Be With U" i felt the biggest idol - fan connection ever! Gaga is part of our lives. And well... then all the ARTPOP critics and fake fans leaving the fanbase... i felt sad for Gaga but proud to be one of those who stayed... and i never regret that! to all fans who stayed, omg, we were ther for her just as she was there for us in BTW, that's what makes real little monsters different.

3. The Cure

it's a personal experience, i had a big crush on a girl i was dating, i was falling in love foe the first time... i really though she was the right one... but one day i discovered she was dating other guy... and she was actually her boyfriend... she friendzonized me, i'm not mad at her but i felt like ****... i was so sad, my heart was broken... i went home pretending it was alright so my mom doesn't worry... i turned on my pc and Gaga's coachella performance was about to start... and you know... she premiered "The Cure" and the lyric was so connected with what i was feeling... Gaga was there for me once again, that night i cried and i felt happy to have such an amazing idol!

4. Is That Alright?

i don't have any experience on this one :huntyga: i still don't know if someday i'll get married or stay alone foreva lol... but if get married, i promised myself to perform this song on my wedding, because it is too special.

Gaga's music are experiences, and i can't wait for more! I love her and i will always love her! :kara:

gagaschickens

Gypsy. 

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Defmix100

I don't think there are any that actually connect at least not in a good way. Born This Way came out after a breakup and I don't like it, my ex got me into Gaga so that might have been why but then I thought Judas was amazing when that was released.

Paparazzi made me a fan

Aura made me a fan again

Venus opening blew me away

ARUTW made me feel proud

For me definitely Bad Kids and Dance In The Dark.

Rebelling as a teenager and fear of sexual intimacy resonates with me.

Glamourpuss

Perfect Illusion - I fell in love with this song around the time of a break up and it fit perfectly with how I was feeling about it at the time. 

Joanne - because I know that feeling of not wanting a loved one to go yet. "Every part of my aching heart needs you more than the angels do" makes me tear up every time. When I found out my dog had cancer, later that night as I was listening to this song it clicked that she would soon be gone and I was a mess. :bradley:

One of my first kisses with a guy I actually liked was to bad romance/TFM and then I always pictured myself getting married while Gaga sings TEOG like she did on Howard Stern

Archived