💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Caroline Flack Found Dead

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Former Love Island host Caroline, 40 – who was due in court next month on charges of assaulting her boyfriend – was found in her new East London flat today.

Tonight, friends and family of the presenter were devastated by her untimely death – which came just a day after her lover Lewis Burton, publicly made contact with her despite a court ban.

Model Lewis, 27 denied the prosecution - with defiant Caroline determined to prove her innocence after denying assault by beating.

He had declared his love for Caroline on Instagram yesterday as they spent Valentine's Day apart.

Lewis posted a sweet snap of the pair of them with the caption: "Happy valentines [red love heart] Love you [kissing emoji]"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10971333/caroline-flack-dead-love-island/

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/caroline-flack-dead-former-love-21504560.amp

For those who don't know, Caroline Flack was a popular TV host who did X Factor and Love Island. She has been in the news recently after doing some controversial things... my heart goes out to her family. RIP Caroline  :ohno:

End Racism Now

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa

Dude wtf? do they think it’s homicide? do they have suspects? any evidence or like prints they can go off of? why aren’t they telling us anything? 

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

Dude wtf? do they think it’s homicide? do they have suspects? any evidence or like prints they can go off of? why aren’t they telling us anything? 

Maybe details haven't been released yet... Its still quite shocking. She was only 40 years old

End Racism Now

OMonster

I literally just gasped. 

Oh my - horrendous, horrendous news. 

Yet again, social media and the tabloids have blood on their hands. 

The treatment of her recently (but also throughout all of her career, tbh) has been so unkind. 

I also think Love Island, generally, is a toxic show. I know Caroline's death isn't directly because of Love Island, but everything that surrounds that show is the worst of British media imo.

subtext / fantasy

LadyxGaGa
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Maybe details haven't been released yet... Its still quite shocking. She was only 40 years old

that scares me, because if she was murdered then that means someone is out there just hiding out. they really need to let us know if we are safe or not to walk in the streets 

LadyxGaGa
Just now, OMonster said:

I literally just gasped. 

Oh my - horrendous, horrendous news. 

Yet again, social media and the tabloids have blood on their hands. 

The treatment of her recently (but also throughout all of her career, tbh) has been so unkind. 

I also think Love Island, generally, is a toxic show. I know Caroline's death isn't directly because of Love Island, but everything that surrounds that show is the worst of British media imo.

wait how has the media portrayed her? I only know about her from Love Island

Zander
3 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

that scares me, because if she was murdered then that means someone is out there just hiding out. they really need to let us know if we are safe or not to walk in the streets 

It’s very unlikely she was murdered, it was more likely suicide. Her career was pretty much ruined by the assault allegations and being hounded by the media.

LadyxGaGa
Just now, Zander said:

It’s very unlikely she was murdered, it was more likely suicide. Her career was pretty much ruined by the assault allegations.

I didn’t even know she was under such scrutiny, and do people still do that? commit suicide? how is the fight against mental health in the uk? I know in the us we are fighting it with tooth and nail? so is it different there

dynamite
6 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

I didn’t even know she was under such scrutiny, and do people still do that? commit suicide? how is the fight against mental health in the uk? I know in the us we are fighting it with tooth and nail? so is it different there

Of course people still commit suicide, and there will always be people who do so no matter how great the mental health system is in a particular country.

Chromaticunt

Very sad and shocking. I imagine it was suicide. 

I don't understand the allegations against her. If her boyfriend says she didn't beat him, why was she accused?

theahsfan

This is why cancel culture is so ****ed up

I strongly believe that unless you take another life yourself, you deserve a second chance 

Archived