Stupid Love
Sign in to follow this  
life

Lady Gaga IG: Valentine’s Day

Featured Posts

Gangie

And also keep in mind she didn’t even post on Xmas but she’s serving on Valentine’s Day... v5YIt.gif 

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Teal Ambition

These pre-era looks omg :giveup: 

We're in for a TREAT this time around 

excited oprah winfrey GIF

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Tiny Purse

omg klarna? flashbacks to all those rupaul girls promoting it at every moment and then getting dragged for it. hopefully she doesn't get dragged...lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Mert
17 minutes ago, S0436 said:

The ring is designed by the wife of Jonas Åkerlund :ohwell:

So that means Stupid Love directed by Jonas Åkerlund :giveup: OMG WE WON :giveup:

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Glamourpuss

She looks fantastic. I'm in love with that green dress she's wearing and that red shade on her lips is so vibrant. 

• YAAAS 2

Miracle
1 minute ago, Mert said:

So that means Stupid Love directed by Jonas Åkerlund :giveup: OMG WE WON :giveup:

People were saying this was a paid partnership but why would Gaga be paid to promote her friends products when she's done that endless times for free lol

NoahSuns
5 minutes ago, Jsays said:

This photo is old I think it was taken like a week or 2 ago, the quality looks like it was saved and she has the same acrylics on from like 3 weeks ago ???

she had them on yesterday at the sushi dinner :classy:

• Like 1

Teal Ambition

this deserves to be an enigma look :bradley: but she kept it to pose for an advertisement :sharon:

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

dynamite

Here comes Lady Klarna with her giant ring! be ready :neyde:

Luv it when u call me bendy in the morning buy me Wendy's

Bio

I’m sorry but It’s really hard to get behind what Gaga supports these days. Is she really making a Klarna add? The bank that is getting kids into debt traps all over the world? After speaking about mental health just a month ago? This is seriously disgusting and I can’t believe she’s doing this. Haus Labs cash grab is one thing but this is a new low for her.

• LMAO 5
  • Thanks 3

BalmungBard

The whole look and message is a serve, and Valentine’s Day. The Goddess of Love has spoken. 
also I wonder if the tea cup is hint, there was a “leak” of an extended audio of “TEA” :gum:

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Tiny Purse
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

I’m sorry but It’s really hard to get behind what Gaga supports these days. Is she really making a Klarna add? The bank that is getting kids into debt traps all over the world? After speaking about mental health just a month ago? This is seriously disgusting and I can’t believe she’s doing this. Haus Labs cash grab is one thing but this is a new low for her.

sadly kinda agree...like why??? I get when the Rupaul girls did it cause they actually probably need the money lol but Gaga....

• Thanks 2