💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

finally posting a new painting

KPotatodorkK

Featured Posts

Shadow

PLEASE do a brunette Gaga painting. Or anything new. Please. :flutter:

I think KT is WAY better than Helen Green.

I like Helen Green, but I just think there's more talented artists. Helen's art is more clever whereas artists like KT have more talent.

I agree. I wish Gaga gave artists like KT more recognition now that she highlighted Helen Green. KT's work could be in a museum.

🖤

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheSequins

I agree. I wish Gaga gave artists like KT more recognition now that she highlighted Helen Green. KT's work could be in a museum.

The only thing that annoys me now is everyone not drawing pictures of Gaga, but drawing pictures of Helen's work. Helen's art is easy because it's shape and colour. Obviously she puts a lot of thought into her drawings and they look stunning at the end, but what's the point in copying another artist's work because Gaga likes it?

...Anyway yes, KT and others should get more recognition.

HausOfAntonio

Amazing. Inspiring. Seriously there are no words to describe the flawlessness that is this painting. :legend:

KPotatodorkK

PLEASE do a brunette Gaga painting. Or anything new. Please. :flutter:

I think KT is WAY better than Helen Green.

I like Helen Green, but I just think there's more talented artists. Helen's art is more clever whereas artists like KT have more talent.

thank you so much to the both of you, and everybody

and I'm not sure who Helen Green is, but thats absolutely amazing that Gaga has addressed her art online, her workt must be outstanding.

tbh, at this point in my life, though recognition from gaga would be priceless, it's not something I really strive for anymore because I most likely won't have a successful future in gaga fan art lol. it's true.

but I would love to see a few of my paintings, such as the ditd painting, be in a museum someday.

This is amazing!!! Your are so talented! Love your work so much! really amazing, Art is my second love after music. so amazing

MarryTheSequins

thank you so much to the both of you, and everybody

and I'm not sure who Helen Green is, but thats absolutely amazing that Gaga has addressed her art online, her workt must be outstanding.

tbh, at this point in my life, though recognition from gaga would be priceless, it's not something I really strive for anymore because I most likely won't have a successful future in gaga fan art lol. it's true.

but I would love to see a few of my paintings, such as the ditd painting, be in a museum someday.

Google her name + go on her tumblr. She made Gaga's twitter icon.

crybrowz

I thought that the black and white part of the painting (the thumbnail of the BTW video) was real :slayedbanana: youre mazing

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

The only thing that annoys me now is everyone not drawing pictures of Gaga, but drawing pictures of Helen's work. Helen's art is easy because it's shape and colour. Obviously she puts a lot of thought into her drawings and they look stunning at the end, but what's the point in copying another artist's work because Gaga likes it?

...Anyway yes, KT and others should get more recognition.

THIS :clap:

and KT, that this painting f**king ROCKS!!!

Archived