Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna in the studio with Pharrell

theduy

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

oh god... he was cool when he did the sweet escape with Gwen Stefani. 

♥ Kindness Police.

FameHookah

He sucks lately (see arianas music) but i trust riri's voice and her 91929191 writers to make some good bops :vegas: i hope so because BITCH its been so long :cryga:

WTF is MDNA

donatellab
3 hours ago, UnlikelyStan said:

I feel like I never know what Rihannah is up to. I was casually watching bates motel last night, as I have been for the last week, then Rih Rih appears out of nowhere balls deep into the story-line and  then just up and leaves 3 episodes later. I had no idea she had a cameo so I got hyped but she just popped in and out with no apparent relevance to the plot...

I guess if a casual fan of Gaga's saw her in season 6 of AHS they would have thought the same. I don't know, I feel like Rihannah is sneaky, but maybe the fandom culture of other artists is way less obsessive than us Gaga stans. :vegas:

sad robyn fenty GIF

Actually if you’ve seen Hitchcock’s Psycho (what Bates Motel is based on) then it makes a lot of sense. They made Rihanna’s character so the Bates’ story would be more similar to the original, because the story of Marion Crane and stealing the money, is the plot of Psycho. But i agree, it was totally random and i would freak out if Gaga suddenly appeared on an episode of my favourite tvshow :bradley:

She/Her/Hers

UnlikelyStan
52 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Actually if you’ve seen Hitchcock’s Psycho (what Bates Motel is based on) then it makes a lot of sense. They made Rihanna’s character so the Bates’ story would be more similar to the original, because the story of Marion Crane and stealing the money, is the plot of Psycho. But i agree, it was totally random and i would freak out if Gaga suddenly appeared on an episode of my favourite tvshow :bradley:

Well I just finished the 5th season so I guess it's time I watch psycho. That makes sense :cool:

Young, wild, American... Lookin' to be something

Archived