4BLAiNE

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

I was skeptical at first but I love it whew!:golfclap:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

honestly... average at best :chica: I have been listening to lots of bond theme songs over the past few weeks and this is weak compared to most of them and doesn’t push any boundaries at all... 

heauxmatica

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Absolutely impressed! And her vocals are amazing as well! :bradley:

I’m intrigued to see what the blind haters in this forum will have to say about this :nails:

@xoxo Craig :lolly:

Spoiler

:trollga:

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

elijahfan
1 minute ago, melon said:

honestly... average at best :chica: I have been listening to lots of bond theme songs over the past few weeks and this is weak compared to most of them and doesn’t push any boundaries at all... 

Nobody asked her to push boundaries: she was asked to make a Bond song, and she delivered while staying true to herself. That's how you do this job right.

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

In another hand, her vocals impressed me... It's definitely better than bad guy.

- What every non-fan who only listened to bad guy and think it’s indicative of her sound says 

Just now, elijahfan said:

Nobody asked her to push boundaries: she was asked to make a Bond song, and she delivered while staying true to herself. That's how you do this job right.

I’m just saying out of the 25 or so bond songs this is boring.  Not a Billie hater at all, Sam’s song was also atrocious.

Go and listen to some of the classic ones and they sound different, rock, ballads, love songs of all kinds. I personally find this super dull and don’t think it’s good but I’m not criticising those who like it :) 

heauxmatica

Much better than expected! Definitely better than Writing's on the Wall but on a first listen, still behind Skyfall. It'll probably grow on me.

Archived