Stefani Tee
question

How do you feel about HausLabs?

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

So i'm still seeing so many negative comments about HL.

I was wondering if you just don't like HL cause you think it's a distraction from her music. Cause otherwise products are actually good and the future of HL is kinda exciting if you ask me.

I'm personally ok with it, tho sometimes i think HL projects can  misleade us to believe hints and photoshoots have something to do with LG6 but they never end up being about it. :huntyga: I wonder if that'll change after LG6 is released. Also i'm so over people who keep criticizing HL, she's not gonna stop releasing makeup, just accept it. :oops:

Like,how do you feel about HL as the brand itself and not just as a Gaga project?

Edited by SHALLOW
Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

ReginaGeorge

I don't feel about hauslabs 

tenor.gif?itemid=14514106

Edited by ReginaGeorge
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 17
  • Thanks 4

DeIusional

EQq_XaVWoAAyatl.jpg

sissss....

give me a reaction or don’t its fine
  • LMAO 21
  • Love 2

Glamourpuss

I stan. :pawsup:

I'm getting the pink shade that Gaga wears in the new promo shoot. 

• YAAAS 6

Talenti

Great Eye-Lie-Ners, beautiful Eye-Lie-Ners

EQq_XaVWoAAyatl.jpg

This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelly fat b*tch💖❤️💖
  • LMAO 17

xoxo Craig

I hate it :vegas:   but I appreciate its message. But its something that I will never use or buy, or invest any time into. For me its not exciting or enticing. I stanned her because of music and her message... not because of the shade of lipliner she is wearing :madge:  

Yes artists evolve and go into other endeavors... but this one is just a no from me. I need the new album, not something being posted all the time that I have no interest in

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

FfFfFfFF

I love Hags Lavatories. 

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I stan. :pawsup:

I'm getting the pink shade that Gaga wears in the new promo shoot. 

I don't wear lipsticks but i love that color :vegas:

• Like 1

ProjectJoanne

Um, I probably won't ever buy anything, for myself at least, but I do like the colors and how well made everything is, I don't mind it at all :vegas:

DC
  • Like 9

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I hate it :vegas:   but I appreciate its message. But its something that I will never use or buy, or invest any time into. For me its not exciting or enticing. I stanned her because of music and her message... not because of the shade of lipliner she is wearing :madge:  

Yes artists evolve and go into other endeavors... but this one is just a no from me. I need the new album, not something being posted all the time that I have no interest in

How would you feel about it once LG6 is released tho? :huntyga: i honestly think LM will complain way less after that

• YAAAS 1

Twitter

I don’t wear makeup. But if Gaga enjoys it and Haus Labs is making women and men feel good about themselves, I support that.

Edited by Twitter
An American online news and social networking service.
  • Like 14
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Mustang

Great pics, beautiful pics

I see everything
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

SHALLOW
Just now, Twitter said:

I don’t wear makeup. But if Gaga enjoys it and Haus Labs is making women and men feel good about themselves, I support it.

I honestly love the message and even tho i don't use eyeshadows/lipsticks, i'm excited for future foundations/bronzers etc... which i use 

• Like 2

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

How would you feel about it once LG6 is released tho? :huntyga: i honestly think LM will complain way less after that

I'd still hate it :huntyga:  It doesn't serve any other purpose than to make a CERTAIN demographic of people happy and "empowered". Its literally a side project that she made a main project, and its something which I will not invest any time, money, or energy in

Edited by xoxo Craig
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1