💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about HausLabs?

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

I think, from my experience with them, the products are actually pretty good quality. They are very easy to use and easy to create good looks from it. As somebody whose experience with makeup is very minimal (I primarily paint on canvas, and sometimes facepaint), it was not difficult at all to create a decent look with the Glam Attacks.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

Rn they're very focused on color. Even though I barely wear make up anymore like I used to I would be interested in concealers, powders or foundations. The current products look very nice in shoots etc, but don't appeal to me personally.

Also, this goes for all the artists with their own products:

Pls use the designated insta account for promo and your personal account for personal stuff. I repeat: products on company's page, own stuff on own page. Thank you

Free my mind

WhiteWitch

I’m honestly unbothered by it, and would love to try it eventually. My biggest concerns come from pricing and the amazon exclusivity. I’m someone who knows what they like, and I always like to test a formula when I try something new before I go all in. If it were slightly cheaper I would probably jump right in. I may get the eyeliner and the lip crayon, I just don’t know. I’m really picky with my makeup. The Pallet definitely isn’t happening for me though. I have one brand I like and I stick to it for the formula. If she dropped a highlighter tomorrow though, I’d buy it immediately. I wear highlight even if I don’t wear any other makeup. 

WhiteWitch

I am actually more annoyed with all these other pop queens putting out their own makeup now following Gaga. I think those feel like more of a cash grab to me

Helxig

I just want her to make a bomb ass foundation and concealer for me that spreads easily, doesn't settle into pores, and lasts all day :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I just want her to make a bomb ass foundation and concealer for me that spreads easily, doesn't settle into pores, and lasts all day :shrug: 

Waiting for that too :vegas:

HausOfG

The negativity is because LMs criticize nearly everything she does until it becomes a success. And if its of no use to them specifically (i.e jazz) then they throw their toys out of the pram even harder. 

It is hilarious to see how offended fans get over it. Don't like it, don't buy it. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy it. She has a ton of money, she loves make up, why on earth wouldn't she put out her own brand?  I'd do things I loved too if I had her money. It's not rocket science.  But people are bored so they do the same complaining every time 😑

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

HausOfG
4 hours ago, Magneto said:

Rn they're very focused on color. Even though I barely wear make up anymore like I used to I would be interested in concealers, powders or foundations. The current products look very nice in shoots etc, but don't appeal to me personally.

Also, this goes for all the artists with their own products:

Pls use the designated insta account for promo and your personal account for personal stuff. I repeat: products on company's page, own stuff on own page. Thank you

That makes zero sense as a business person. She has almost 40 million followers on IG and 90 million on twitter etc. Why wouldn't she use the platform she's spent her whole working life building up? Even if you're not interested in make up don't you want to see pictures of her? I see no difference. She's doing full on photoshoots, I want to see them!! 

And Haus Labs is her personal stuff? 

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, HausOfG said:

The negativity is because LMs criticize nearly everything she does until it becomes a success. And if its of no use to them specifically (i.e jazz) then they throw their toys out of the pram even harder. 

It is hilarious to see how offended fans get over it. Don't like it, don't buy it. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy it. She has a ton of money, she loves make up, why on earth wouldn't she put out her own brand?  I'd do things I loved too if I had her money. It's not rocket science.  But people are bored so they do the same complaining every time 😑

I mean, Enigma is pretty successful and we still don’t really like it :huntyga: so i’d say it only has to do with LG6 not being released 

HausOfG
2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, Enigma is pretty successful and we still don’t really like it :huntyga: so i’d say it only has to do with LG6 not being released 

To me there is a correlation between people who can't afford Enigma tickets and the heaviest criticism towards it. The fact that it's in Vegas. If they toured it most of you would go and enjoy it. 

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, HausOfG said:

To me there is a correlation between people who can't afford Enigma tickets and the heaviest criticism towards it. The fact that it's in Vegas. If they toured it most of you would go and enjoy it. 

Yes but i also think some things just ain’t it like that wig :huntyga: the cringey acting and ugly outfits and also few choreos. It’s a shame that she doesn’t get rid of those things. It’d  be so much better. 

HausOfG
20 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Yes but i also think some things just ain’t it like that wig :huntyga: the cringey acting and ugly outfits and also few choreos. It’s a shame that she doesn’t get rid of those things. It’d  be so much better. 

Sesame Street Idk GIF

But you have to understand that that's the show she wants. It might not be your cup if tea but It's been a critical success. The people who go to see it love it, even post ASIB fans. So, why would she change it?  She can't change a whole show just for LMs who yearn for the monster ball.  

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, HausOfG said:

Sesame Street Idk GIF

But you have to understand that that's the show she wants. It might not be your cup if tea but It's been a critical success. The people who go to see it love it, even post ASIB fans. So, why would she change it?  She can't change a whole show just for LMs who yearn for the monster ball.  

She doesn't have to change the whole show, but she can polish few things very easily. People still enjoy the show ofc but  they don't like that ugly wig.:huntyga:

HausOfG
13 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She doesn't have to change the whole show, but she can polish few things very easily. People still enjoy the show ofc but  they don't like that ugly wig.:huntyga:

The ones I even see mention the wig are her stans who tend to not get tickets. The general audience never mention it in their reactions. Ever.  

SHALLOW
38 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

The ones I even see mention the wig are her stans who tend to not get tickets. The general audience never mention it in their reactions. Ever.  

I mean, that means they still enjoyed the show despite the wig but i still think they hate it too :huntyga:

Archived