music news

Nicki Promises No More Features

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

It’s in the article. :vegas: 

Minaj tells fans she doesn’t feel a need for features on #NM5 at the moment, citing “Yikes” as a perfect example of why she’s OK going solo: “I’m gonna lay low on the features.”

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional

This is the equivalent to gaga saying “no more Haus labs”

Scary Clown GIF by Saturday Night Live

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Honestly loving this idea, one thing I hate about rap albums is the abundance of features, and it doesn't allow the main artist to shine on their own album. 

yet she will brag about her 120 millions entries on the hot 100, 3 out of them being solo songs

TimisaMonster

Lies she is always gonna be looking out for her next check opportunity so I highly doubt that she will be going solo for long.

I'm sure she is probably tired of being known for doing OTHER people's songs, but not her own...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lay low isn’t the same as not have any... now if she has even one people will call her a liar because no one reads articles and that’s how truth works in 2020. 

So many bitter, bitter gays in here. Not even a fan of someone yet they rush in here to criticize. Learn to love yourself through expression! If the only way you can feel good about yourself and the artists you like is to **** on the ones you don’t you’ve got some serious work ahead of you

You do realize "lay low" means less features not none. I'm sensing a lack of comprehension. The way y'all in here to bash her and didn't even read.

B7-C53808-01-C4-44-E2-AC4-B-A5921-E6-DCC

Archived