Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs: "A New Monster coming soon"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

messybottom
1 minute ago, Tom Bradley said:

it’s definitely the pink lipstick... on their insta stories they put “bold & edgy” in hot pink, and the background of the next one was all pink

the real question is... do you think its dropping with the single? I can see lots of product placement in the MV

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lawrence
7 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

What was filmed? This promo or something related to the alleged MV stills?

I wonder if this rules out a Music video. I’m so confused lol 

Imagine the meltdowns if those stills are only for a LH advert :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Ok i see that yeah..but it makes sense they want people passionate about make up in their campaign tho

not saying it’s 100% fair

Well a 1000 followers is not that much in comparison to really big influencers and there are probably alot of monsters who have 1000 followers gaga could have easily picked accounts with a way bigger following but she didnt so it aint that bad

Luxe Ford

Cowmments inactivated?

Where the f**k else should I sprinkle my erudition?

P.S. If I see a highlighter palette, I  will  cancel.

Facetune be danmned!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

OMonster

Oh, COME ON, this has got to coincide with Stupid Love? 

Valentines Day, pink theme, HL cross-over, SL release imminent... 

This surely can't be a coincidence - can it?

Can it?

:messga:

subtext / fantasy

Tom Bradley
4 minutes ago, messybottom said:

the real question is... do you think its dropping with the single? I can see lots of product placement in the MV

I can see it dropping on 21/02 with the single, but I don’t think the promo for SL will link massively with the lipstick launch.

ydnmnme
16 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

What was filmed? This promo or something related to the alleged MV stills?

I wonder if this rules out a Music video. I’m so confused lol 

We don’t know if Haus Labs promo campaign is related to LG6 music video or not.. Let’s just say the promo for Haus Labs was filmed

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Tiny Purse

I bet its a Fame Monster Palette. And maybe that pink lipstick. Can't wait to find out that the MV still is actually just from a Haus Labs commercial 

Beethoven
2 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

It's stupid, luv.

OT: OMG THEY ARE ACTUALLY THE MONSTERS IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE LEAKED PIC!!!

JUST LOOK AT THAT GUY IN THE NEON OUTFIT

:messga:

so the iconic look was truly meant for a new haus labs product:triggered::triggered::triggered: I prefer the fornite rumors:messga:

Beethoven

What if she releases a brand new line of products per album? She already did with The Fame, now with Fame Monster, then BTW... throughout this year between enigma dates and maybe just then she will release LG6

hhennywise

Guys, how the hell are yall sleeping on this? 

Remember the video with nikkie tutorials? Nikkie insists on a confirmation for new music, and gaga says that it is colorful, then she quickly mumbles something about glam attack, and nikkie goes "that's all the confirmation I needed."

She WILL release music with the freaking brand. Two days ago HausLabs posted a photo of an eye done by a fan with the caption "Are you ready to #battleforyourlife?" and now this announcement?

bitch, music IS comming with new products, or I am really reaching. We should NOT sleep on hauslabs stuff. 

Pharamon

I was already bored with Haus Labs before it even launched and now its gonna be dragged from here until forever...

Archived