other

CEREMONY || TMB 1.0 Looks

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet

Out of topic but this reminded me how atrocious Lovegame's outfits were.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• 2 weeks later...
SharkmanthaC

@ProjectJoanne @KatieJudasGaga4 @Nuggets @Trillion Reasons @Mirages @DiamondKing @OpenHeartedMonster

Just a reminder to complete you rates. 

Please submit them by March 6 using this form:  https://forms.gle/4oo28BYqbNwWYDj58

@Twitter @Focz @Blue Madonna@Trillion Reasons  @Animal Claws @DeluluSwine @Cello @freemymindARTPOP @JakubM316 @Mikolaj @Varys @Enzo @KinneyUnderYou @Glamourpuss 

I had originally said the ceremony would be Saturday, March 6.  I have a birthday party to attend Saturday, so I will be moving the ceremony to 4pm EST/9pm GMT on Sunday, March 7.

Still open for anyone else that would like to join! 

she/her/hers

By March 6th? That’s when I have to announce the winner of my Recorded Skype Call Interview Contest :lolga:

SharkmanthaC

@ProjectJoanne @KatieJudasGaga4 @Nuggets @Trillion Reasons @Mirages @DiamondKing @OpenHeartedMonster @Twitter @Focz @Blue Madonna @Animal Claws @DeluluSwine @Cello @freemymindARTPOP @JakubM316 @Mikolaj @Varys @Enzo @KinneyUnderYou @Glamourpuss

Ceremony will be tomorrow March 7 at 4pm EST / 4pm GMT (according to my internet search that time should be right still since most of the US has a time change tomorrow).

I'm still waiting on a few people do rates.  I wasn't going to call them out, but @Mirages wanted to make sure everyone knew he hadn't done his. (He has now.)

she/her/hers

Mirages
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I'm still waiting on a few people do rates.  I wasn't going to call them out, but @Mirages wanted to make sure everyone knew he hadn't done his. (He has now.)

drinks omg GIF by Gymshark

I'm the bitch that's fragile

SharkmanthaC

@ProjectJoanne @KatieJudasGaga4 @Nuggets @Trillion Reasons @Mirages@DiamondKing @OpenHeartedMonster @Twitter @Focz @Blue Madonna @Animal Claws @DeluluSwine  @Cello @freemymindARTPOP @JakubM316 @Mikolaj @Varys @Enzo @KinneyUnderYou @Glamourpuss @Davian

I am curious how everyone would like the results given.  I felt TMB 2.0 took a bit too long, but I will go with whatever majority would like in the poll I created. I'll leave it up until the ceremony.  For reference, there are 20 outfits.

she/her/hers

Mirages
8 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

@ProjectJoanne @KatieJudasGaga4 @Nuggets @Trillion Reasons @Mirages@DiamondKing @OpenHeartedMonster @Twitter @Focz @Blue Madonna @Animal Claws @DeluluSwine  @Cello @freemymindARTPOP @JakubM316 @Mikolaj @Varys @Enzo @KinneyUnderYou @Glamourpuss @Davian

I am curious how everyone would like the results given.  I felt TMB 2.0 took a bit too long, but I will go with whatever majority would like in the poll I created. I'll leave it up until the ceremony.  For reference, there are 20 outfits.

Go 2 at a time just like I do, I feel like long ceremonies are painful lol :ohwell:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

SharkmanthaC

@ProjectJoanne @KatieJudasGaga4 @Nuggets @Trillion Reasons @Mirages @DiamondKing @OpenHeartedMonster @Twitter @Focz @Blue Madonna @Animal Claws @DeluluSwine @Cello @freemymindARTPOP @JakubM316 @Mikolaj @Varys @Enzo @KinneyUnderYou @Glamourpuss @Davian @ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Good evening/afternoon/day everyone! We will start in about 15 minutes! 

And as the poll overwhelmingly showed, we will do the results 2 at a time.

she/her/hers

Kitana

i swear gagadaily is only showing me these threads after voting is done :enigma:

You will learn respect!

SharkmanthaC
3 minutes ago, Kitana said:

i swear gagadaily is only showing me these threads after voting is done :enigma:

I will be doing another one in a week or so.  Would you like me to add you to the tag list?

she/her/hers

Kitana
Just now, SamanthaC said:

I will be doing another one in a week or so.  Would you like me to add you to the tag list?

i'd like that, thank you :kiss:

You will learn respect!

Archived