“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Being on those playlist is partially thanks to the movie/ost's success, not just her team. Shallow's radio numbers were weak and could've costed her not getting that #1.

Literally all established (and even new) artists get their songs on those playlists when they drop new songs. When we say promo we're talking about performances, discounts, ads etc. She did nothing of that sort that wasn't linked to the movie apart from the Grammys performance.

The movie was barely released when they did all this promo and you could have said the same thing about the radios playing her duo to exposure but guess what they didn't so her team still gets the cake for that. Traditional promotion with her going to shows and performing the songs is old news nowadays, the streaming promotion is the key and Gaga was more focused on promoting the movie because that was the main reason why she did all these stuff, it just wasn't a regular Gaga era.

FlopSlurper
Just now, JR Gg said:

They were in cinemas, on TV screens and on iTunes :ladyhaha:

Someone didn't pay attention :ohwell:

itunes falls under "streaming serives" promo, which as I said they do these to even the most irrelevant artists, it's standard promo for new music. I watched the movie 5 times and never saw any OST ad playing, so if you could link me to a recording that's be appreciated.

1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

it isn't 💀

It is :triggered: Radio deals aren't, payola is. Radio deals can only be done for ONE day, and for BRAND NEW songs. 

Just now, FlopSlurper said:

itunes falls under "streaming serives" promo, which as I said they do these to even the most irrelevant artists, it's standard promo for new music. I watched the movie 5 times and never saw any OST ad playing, so if you could link me to a recording that's be appreciated.

See my edit. 

You mentioned "discounts", I gave an example lol. Anyways, iTunes banners are NOT free.

10 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

it's 2020 payola is normal, justin got yukky to #2 thanks to it

I'd rather have Gaga flop with dignity than go #2 by obvious payola and crying on Insta stories.

FlopSlurper
Just now, Hurem said:

I'd rather have Gaga flop with dignity than go #2 by obvious payola and crying on Insta stories.

as if paying streaming services to get her on playlists is any different 💀 it's business and we're talking about promo here

FlopSlurper
7 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

See my edit. 

You mentioned "discounts", I gave an example lol. Anyways, iTunes banners are NOT free.

I didn't say itunes banners and getting her on playlists and whatever is free, i said it's standard promo that's done to even the most irrelevant artists.

I saw the clip you linked, I hadn't seen that before so it's good I guess that they did that.

6 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

as if paying streaming services to get her on playlists is any different 💀 it's business and we're talking about promo here

Of course it's different. Getting played on radio automatically warrants you getting airplay, thus getting Hot 100 points.

Getting playlisted boost exposure, but people still have the option to skip the song.

22 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Payola is also illegal. :triggered:

but it still happens with maaany artists, everybody knows that

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Of course it's different. Getting played on radio automatically warrants you getting airplay, thus getting Hot 100 points.

Getting playlisted boost exposure, but people still have the option to skip the song.

You're explaining why one promo method is better than the other, and the effective one just happens to be the one her team ignored

Phaye Monster

The whole video is leaking and I’m still trying to avoid listening to just the song leaks:icega: dear this era is off to a messy start, I really hope it doesn’t affect anything down the road

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

36 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

They were in cinemas, on TV screens and on iTunes :ladyhaha:

Someone didn't pay attention :ohwell:

Example:

The fact that we still didn't get to hear the full studio version of Shallow :bradley:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

8 minutes ago, Rifek said:

The fact that we still didn't get to hear the full studio version of Shallow :bradley:

Or the Ally’s solo Version performed at The Forum... 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Archived