💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Which one? Apart from the pink hair and heart on her forehead.

Spoiler: the pic was fake and I'm just dumb. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Spoiler: the pic was fake and I'm just dumb. 

giphy.gif

Can’t say I’m surprised. These trolls need a life. So one legit picture which could very well be fake too. I think the mv won’t leak.

Does it matter? Damage is done

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Ally Campana said:

Can’t say I’m surprised. These trolls need a life. So one legit picture which could very well be fake too. I think the mv won’t leak.

The HQ pic is real for sure. I guess it could be that only pics from a photoshoot from the set leaked but not the music video itself and the MV is safe but on the other hand.. :selena:

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, Bambino said:

Idk but the pic looks like it can be a Power Ranger set reboot :toofunny: Gaga's team should really put an end to all of this and just release the song/video already.

Power Rangers are what I thought of too. :enigma:

Luna Lovegood
8 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Power Rangers are what I thought of too. :enigma:

Please power rangers could never she looks like bayonetta 

luna’s advocate

FlopSlurper
58 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

The whole promotional campaign for A Star Is Born soundtrack was credited to Interscope too, WB just promoted the movie

she did 0 promo for the soundtrack apart from MOVIE events which are linked to the movie itself

MaryJaneHolland
22 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:
  Hide contents

Now that I Iook closer she doesn't have bleached brows so it could be not her, but the person in the pic is wearing a pink outfit with high-heeled boots, pink hair and a crown and holds herself on a vertical pole. 

I saw it on twitter this morning so it's not hard to find..

And and if it's not her it looks so much like her. :air: If you google search the image nothing comes up either.

LGMonster95
13 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

she did 0 promo for the soundtrack apart from MOVIE events which are linked to the movie itself

Performing Shallow at the Grammys + Oscar is not really 0 promo and nowadays promoting ur single at the streaming platforms is more important

Ally Campana
9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Ok, let's move on. :selena:

That girl with the pink hair and crown with Gaga’s face photoshopped was the one you were talking about??? Sis I expected better from you. :selena:

Defmix100
6 hours ago, Tempest said:

One of the only theories that I have to explain the complete mess that is all of this crap, is that she’s waiting for everything to be finalized to surprise leak the song, the video, AND THE ALBUM.

Truly if she just comes out with the video and the song unchanged from the leak I’ll be a little disappointed. I have a little hope that what leaked was still a demo, and the final version might have slightly different lyrics and production. 

either way, only time will tell. It’s clear it’s all going down soon

why do people keep thinking it's a demo? Was it proven? could easily be the final version

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

That girl with the pink hair and crown with Gaga’s face photoshopped was the one you were talking about??? Sis I expected better from you. :selena:

It's not photoshopped but other than that you can drag me. :selena:

FlopSlurper
11 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Performing Shallow at the Grammys + Oscar is not really 0 promo and nowadays promoting ur single at the streaming platforms is more important

As I said the song was only promoted in movie related events, but now that you mentioned the grammys it might be the only music releated event she performed it in. Also her team didn't promote it in  streaming platforms, everything they did was standard procedures, they do that to all their artists.  The only good thing they did was the signature promo they did in the very last hours (which could've backfired and been too late due to how late they acted on it) after monsters promoted the hell out of the song.

Ally Campana
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's not photoshopped but other than that you can drag me. :selena:

Not photoshopped? And you still thought it was legit? :selena:

Archived