Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

illySpencer
Just now, Suuus said:

Yeah so your point

Well if you don't understand, I can't nothin g for you. Plus, you don't know how he treated her, cause GaGa said he left and him said she fired him. Finally, it's a work, they didn't have to be friends.  

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
27 minutes ago, Mudkip said:

This is the whole pre era

giphy.gif

I'm Regina George just watching everybody fight. It's happening right now in this very thread :neyde:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

6 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Well if you don't understand, I can't nothin g for you. Plus, you don't know how he treated her, cause GaGa said he left and him said she fired him. Finally, it's a work, they didn't have to be friends.  

Troy never cared about gaga's health bobby does what so hard to understand about that and i just want you to stop hating on bobby also this is the worst written comment ive ever seen

illySpencer
Just now, Suuus said:

I just want you to stop hating on bobby also this is the worst written comment ive ever seen

There is 1000 reasons to be upset of Bobby's management, even his attitutde toward us is bad, we all remember his "Come to vegas" words... 

Plus, it's maybe the worst comment but it's the truth. We are not living into a pink world with butterflies everywhere. 

sampool
7 hours ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Bobby was still her manager throughout ASIB. He also wasn't her manager leading up to ARTPOP. The last five years of her career have solidified her as a titan of the industry. 

We can tell, that’s when we got the Muppet special, ARTPOP App, artrave (NYC listening party), award shows and promos anyway. And no Bobby had no business with ASIB, Bradley was with her the whole time, which mean they were both managed by WarnerBros. If you’re anticipating Bobby’s management just wait for LG6, as if 3 mismanaged past eras weren’t enough. 

6 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

There is 1000 reasons to be upset of Bobby's management, even his attitutde toward us is bad, we all remember his "Come to vegas" words... 

Plus, it's maybe the worst comment but it's the truth. We are not living into a pink world with butterflies everywhere. 

Its your truth not mine please speak for yourself an at least im able to see all the good things bobby has done and the fact that you cant see that is really sad also the come to Vegas comment was almost 3 years ago get over yourself

KURUSHITOVSKA

I just think a video inspired by Fortnite or a collab with them would bring The Straights™ to watch it. It would be such a great idea

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

I'm all here for a Fortnite collab but I just wish the song was a better fit for Fortnite audiences. Stupid Love sounds like such a gay anthem and not really something straight male teens would listen to on repeat. I think the song will do great first week and then tumble off later...

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 hours ago, illySpencer said:

I didn't have to spend time with GaGa and Bobby to see the result of their work together. Troy made her a superstar, Bobby made her a basic star. 

But HOW did Troy make her a superstar? What was his part and what was Gaga's own skill and intelligence? A manager doesn't make a star. A star makes a star. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, sampool said:

We can tell, that’s when we got the Muppet special, ARTPOP App, artrave (NYC listening party), award shows and promos anyway. And no Bobby had no business with ASIB, Bradley was with her the whole time, which mean they were both managed by WarnerBros. If you’re anticipating Bobby’s management just wait for LG6, as if 3 mismanaged past eras weren’t enough. 

How do you think that she got A Star is Born? Gaga and Bobby made EXTREMELY intelligent career moves leading up to ASIB. That era would have flopped without proper management for the years leading up to the movie release. Have you ever heard the story of how Bradley casted Gaga in the first place? It was all planned. 

Gaga's poor management through 2013 is what led to her downfall during that time.

sampool
Just now, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

How do you think that she got A Star is Born? Gaga and Bobby made EXTREMELY intelligent career moves leading up to ASIB. That era would have flopped without proper management for the years leading up to the movie release. Have you ever heard the story of how Bradley casted Gaga in the first place? It was all planned. 

Gaga's poor management through 2013 is what led to her downfall during that time.

Bradley saw her perform at a fundraiser and asked to meet her? Just like how she called Ryan Murphy herself to be in AHS? Just like how the NFL asked her to perform the HTS? 

Gaga was responsible for her success post-ARTPOP. Bobby isn’t 100% useless but there’s nothing he’s done that any other manager couldn’t have done. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 minute ago, sampool said:

Bradley saw her perform at a fundraiser and asked to meet her? Just like how she called Ryan Murphy herself to be in AHS? Just like how the NFL asked her to perform the HTS? 

Gaga was responsible for her success post-ARTPOP. Bobby isn’t 100% useless but there’s nothing he’s done that any other manager couldn’t have done. 

And Gaga wasn't the sole one responsible for her success before ARTPOP? Troy did not make her a superstar. Gaga did. Every major career move was her choice. You literally don't have any actual evidence for any comments you're making. How do you KNOW he hasn't done anything beyond what others could do? You weren't involved in any meetings leading up to ASIB, AHS, or the super bowl.

And the story of the ASIB is that they specifically planned on being at that fundraiser and chose the song because they knew that Bradley was casting for ASIB. 

sampool
24 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

And Gaga wasn't the sole one responsible for her success before ARTPOP? Troy did not make her a superstar. Gaga did. Every major career move was her choice. You literally don't have any actual evidence for any comments you're making. How do you KNOW he hasn't done anything beyond what others could do? You weren't involved in any meetings leading up to ASIB, AHS, or the super bowl.

And the story of the ASIB is that they specifically planned on being at that fundraiser and chose the song because they knew that Bradley was casting for ASIB. 

Everything I’ve stated were straight out of interviews from Ryan Murphy, Gaga and Bradley Cooper, documented on video. Stated on multiple interviews. 
They’re a well known info for most people who were on this website when those events took place so let’s not act like I’m debuting a brand new info. 

And the last paragraph is false and facts manipulation, everyone and their mother knows the story and I don’t have to repeat it cuz you can find it in every article and interview about the movie. 

Archived