Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD Members Awards (Nominations)

Twitter

Featured Posts

Antonio
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

but like can anyone have that? :poot:

There used to be applications for it every 6 months/ year, don't remember, but it stopped... They really should revive this tbh

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster
4 minutes ago, Antonio said:

There used to be applications for it every 6 months/ year, don't remember, but it stopped... They really should revive this tbh

i still don't get it lol :huntyga: i'm sleepy so I might be slow :huntyga: what do u guys do? or ppl just applied to be able to use a purple diamond? :poot:

We're far from the Shallow now

Antonio
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

i still don't get it lol :huntyga: i'm sleepy so might be slow :huntyga: what do u guys do? or ppl just applied to be able to use a purple diamond? :poot:

Nnnn in theory we organise projects to bring the members together and help out the mods in certain things, but the section has been a bit dead lately...

Lazz Monster
5 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Nnnn in theory we organise projects to bring the members together and help out the mods in certain things, but the section has been a bit dead lately...

oh that sounds nice, must've been cool back when this was active

We're far from the Shallow now

Antonio
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

oh that sounds nice, must've been cool back when this was active

The mods should do a revamp on it

giphy.gif

Cmon king @PartySick, there's demand

Bambino

What? I got nothing? All of these Paulina, entertainment threads with interesting titles for nothing? No charts no sales nothing?

kJNB3Y1.gif

@Twitter you tricked me into thinking I was nominated because of the mention :hor: Good luck to everyone who got nominated though. Now announce the performers! :hor:

Animal Claws

Thanks everyone for choosing me :kara:!!

I do megarates with much love for y'all. I'm really grateful for the consideration :hug:

I really appreciate :heart:

@Mikolaj @Aarghya @TeenIdle

We're that time guys :pawsup: The best entertainment comes from us to make these wonderful people have more and more fun. 

Congrats for the nominations:

@Davian @DiamondKing @KatieJudasGaga4 @SamanthaC @ProjectJoanne @freemymindARTPOP @Enzo @FATCAT @nenhures @Twitter @LadariousGarage @Doot @Talenti @xoxo Craig @ReginaGeorge @Lazz Monster @Blue Madonna

And many others...!!

RenegAde
34 minutes ago, Bambino said:

What? I got nothing? All of these Paulina, entertainment threads with interesting titles for nothing? No charts no sales nothing?

kJNB3Y1.gif

@Twitter you tricked me into thinking I was nominated because of the mention :hor: Good luck to everyone who got nominated though. Now announce the performers! :hor:

We need to join forces and disrupt this award show ,:oops:

On a serious note tho You actually  deserved a nom tbh ,  

Archived