💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD Members Awards (Nominations)

Twitter

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I agree. I'm happy for those who got a nom because there were several people I was rooting for, and I'm fine with not getting one myself, but seeing all the other snubs makes me feel a bit sad because I know some people will be feeling bad about it and it doesn't feel right to me. 

@kihlophix I didn't know you were an artist and I'm guessing that many other members weren't aware of this either. You're certainly not a failure. :heart:

Vote for me @Glamourpuss :kiss:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the winners will have an iconic speech like this (new music tease included) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUcRQjOmniPya3wQTw1oQ

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Lazz Monster
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

My exact question. Like what do you guys actually do and can I qualify to be one? :huh:

5 hours ago, Antonio said:

Nnnn in theory we organise projects to bring the members together and help out the mods in certain things, but the section has been a bit dead lately...

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster
2 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

MOST KIND/AFFECTIONATE - @SamanthaC @KEVIN STEVE @PlastiscGuy @Gypsy Life

i-

Who nominated me in most kind and why? I'm such a rude bitch

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

I guess if we're not talking about Stupid Love :huntyga:

3 hours ago, Red said:

I don’t get how I was nominated for Monster of the Year but not in the foreign monster category, do you guys think I’m American? I’m curious :ladyhaha:

serving ARUTW at the grammys teas, this is a rigged award show confirmedt :grr:

We're far from the Shallow now

20 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

I hope the winners will have an iconic speech like this (new music tease included) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUcRQjOmniPya3wQTw1oQ

If I win I'll wear a meat dress and sing Born This Way and film it for you guys

Spoiler

Saying this cause I'm not gonna win anyways :ladyhaha:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Anveeroy
28 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

@Aarghya you don't have to tell us that .... we already voted for you 

I did too :ally:

Andreu
2 hours ago, Enzo said:

Omg I got two noms 

Truly a reverse Lana expedition 

Coming to lose both :lolly:

A reverse lana expedition would be winning sis

Anveeroy
15 minutes ago, Andreu said:

A reverse lana expedition would be winning sis

:bradley:

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I agree. I'm happy for those who got a nom because there were several people I was rooting for, and I'm fine with not getting one myself, but seeing all the other snubs makes me feel a bit sad because I know some people will be feeling bad about it and it doesn't feel right to me. 

@kihlophix I didn't know you were an artist and I'm guessing that many other members weren't aware of this either. You're certainly not a failure. :heart:

I had this thought from the very beginning, when we were asked to nominate people. I couldn't do it, because I didn't want people to feel bad about not getting nominated. 

I did vote last night, and I found it very hard, and all I could think about was, "I hope people's feelings aren't hurt if they don't win." Now I kind of regret doing it. 

I know this kind of thing isn't supposed to be taken seriously, and that it's meant in good fun, but already you have people in their real lives who feel bad about themselves, and I'm not a fan of popularity contests that make people feel left out. It's one thing to vote for songs, costumes, and performances, but these are people, some of whom are very young still. 

I wasn't going to say anything about it, but since others have brought it up, I wanted to let you know I agree. This isn't to discount the hard work put into this, but I hope people won't take the results too seriously. :heart: I'm still fairly new and haven't interacted with a lot of members on this site, so there's so much I don't about y'all, including who's an artist, where everyone's from, people's sexual orientation, etc.... Also, you're all the Best Monsters and Best Gaga Fans! 

She/Her/Hers

Oriane

I'm very interested to know who submitted me in the best musician category :gum:

Especially considering how there are some very talented members here.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived