💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD Members Awards (Nominations)

Twitter

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

GUYS! COME AND JOIN OUR NEW AWARD SHOW 'REJECTED AMONGST THE REJECTED'.

An award show designed for us losers who didn't get nothing.

Please give it up for our award co-ordinator @Reject False Icons!!

barack obama applause GIF by Obama

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kihlophix

I hate these kinds of things because I never get nominated (as an artist) it makes me feel like a big failure

ElectricKing
Just now, kihlophix said:

I hate these kinds of things because I never get nominated (as an artist) it makes me feel like a big failure

aw no, you're not a failure. i'm not a big of these kind of things either as especially on a forum, it's meant to be a place to escape - not have popularity contests which we have in daily life.

but you're for sure not a failure! it's literally a popularity contest, nothing to do with quality of anyone's work! :)

3 hours ago, Antonio said:

Nnnn in theory we organise projects to bring the members together and help out the mods in certain things, but the section has been a bit dead lately...

This and my Gaga This Day threads alone should qualify me then. :neyde:

45 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I have something for you if you change your mind. :ally:

Well I have a lot of school + I’m already in 2 other games, I don’t really have that much time on GGD

3 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I thought I’ve been tagged because of a nomination :bradley:

Don’t worry, there’s always next year. :hug:

3 hours ago, COOOK said:

Halleloo-Heres-8-Times-Shangela-from-RuP

It’s just a online award show. :hug:

3 hours ago, Bambino said:

What? I got nothing? All of these Paulina, entertainment threads with interesting titles for nothing? No charts no sales nothing?

kJNB3Y1.gif

@Twitter you tricked me into thinking I was nominated because of the mention :hor: Good luck to everyone who got nominated though. Now announce the performers! :hor:

You were up there but didn’t make the cut in your selected categories. :toofunny: I’ll PM you later for a surprise.

2 hours ago, Faded said:

Not Twitter notifying everyone and everyone thinking they've got a nomination.

giphy.gif

I do need an audience. :poot: Also some of these people are your friends you should support them. :)

1 hour ago, Reject False Icons said:

He did us dirtier than Lorde at the Grammys :selena:

Don’t blame me, blame the submissions.

1 hour ago, Faded said:

I'm unsure as if I want to forgive him yet :interestinga:

You should. If you still like to participate I’ll PM you later. 

25 minutes ago, kihlophix said:

This thread is not meant to make you feel that way. Look at how many artists get snubbed at actual award shows. :ohno:

@Haroon even got snubbed for Mod of the Year. 

I think people didn’t know you were a talented artist and did not submit your name so don’t feel bad. 

You better vote for me and I will draw you anything you want, even your self portrait. Don't miss this opportunity!

ff53feec490d80a3264d25ebb5dd517a.jpg

8 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

You better vote for me and I will draw you anything you want, even your self portrait. Don't miss this opportunity!

ff53feec490d80a3264d25ebb5dd517a.jpg

I’m pretty sure this made more people submit your name. :ladyhaha:

B4-C44-F06-828-C-4-C3-B-B9-C8-7-EA1-C3-C

Bambino
25 minutes ago, Twitter said:

You were up there but didn’t make the cut in your selected categories. :toofunny: I’ll PM you later for a surprise.

Okay

huxAon3.gif

8 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

You should be flattered that you’re not on my block list 😭 

:triggered:

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Faded said:

aw no, you're not a failure. i'm not a big of these kind of things either as especially on a forum, it's meant to be a place to escape - not have popularity contests which we have in daily life.

but you're for sure not a failure! it's literally a popularity contest, nothing to do with quality of anyone's work! :)

I agree. I'm happy for those who got a nom because there were several people I was rooting for, and I'm fine with not getting one myself, but seeing all the other snubs makes me feel a bit sad because I know some people will be feeling bad about it and it doesn't feel right to me. 

@kihlophix I didn't know you were an artist and I'm guessing that many other members weren't aware of this either. You're certainly not a failure. :heart:

Anveeroy

Vote for me, I gave you so many megarates which I can't recall! :huntyga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived