Lady Gaga IG Post 02/04/2020

Mister G

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa
13 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I need more Haus Lab products, a hot pink lipstick would be nice but I really want some base makeup and a nude lip.

FameGa was known for matte black and nude lips, she should definitely release those colors.  :legend: (And lavender!)

Black is hard to formulate though and it would probably be tough to pick 1 or 2 shades of nude. But I would spill my coins for them :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

gagasicebath
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Honestly though like imagine how much that'd slay! :firega:

Can’t lie, I’d be here for it!

Mister G
2 minutes ago, EDP said:

So over Haus Labs. GIVE US NEW MUSIC! 

giphy.gif

I bet Tyler Oakley’s heard new music.

SharkmanthaC
36 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Omg if it's the lipstick this really excites me. :excited2:

We were talking about this! I hope it is.

Spoiler

I think we are the only ones excited that it's a lipstick announcement.

she/her/hers

Mister G

I wish I appreciated makeup more. I’d be super into Haus Labs but alas it doesn’t do much for me. 

Plzzz let it be, like, press on nails oh my lordddy my inner fab adolescent is begging omgahhnails GIF

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

I like the lipstick but haus is slacking and losing interest in gp fast, no gurus really even gave the haus labs pallete a single thought, and and the advertising is way too quirky for how basic this makeup is, yeah makeup is about being you and etc but b*tch I need some countouring palletes, some super natural facial moisturizers and etc, I want makeup I can be snatched in by one collection and not have to use 5 other brands to make a decent normal looking look.        Also probably wouldn’t sell well but I would love if she released a fame ga eyelash set, super thick and feathery

Every time I see this pic I'm way more focused on how pretty her nail color is.

That lipstick would look absolutely atrocious on my skin color :enigma: But I'm interested in seeing how she would wear it with other outfits. I imagine it would pair well with those lime green and pink jelly hoop earrings she's worn so many times over the past few months.

⚡🐲

I’m also thinking this hot pink really matches ARTPOP aesthetic so hey :ohwell: and usually if there’s a lipstick she releases matching glam attacks so let’s pray for koons ball blue 

Franch Toast
40 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

We were talking about this! I hope it is.

Hide contents

I think we are the only ones excited that it's a lipstick announcement.

I'd be happy with it too. That color's pretty! But I want more Glam Attacks too and new products as well. 

She/Her/Hers

1 hour ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

There's a target audience, alright? It shouldn't even be GP or HER FANS. There are makeup artists and fans of makeup too, you know?:interestinga:

Also, to answer your question,w e don't know. I think it'll be better to not assume for an answer to that question.

I don't think a makeup artist / makeup fan would consider Haus Labs something to be excited about... I know I don't :awkney:

Miguemonster

I think we’re missing the point. She said on Nikki tutorial that “haus labs is a colorful place and so is my new music”. Then created a contest for LM to enter. Clearly the new line is colorful and it’s going to coincide with music. Plus the winky face is a nod to something 

Archived