MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Petition to ban rumor threads with ATRL users as source :vegas:

For reals!!!!

F4Po.gif

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness, though, this is the guy that had all the dates for other artists correct, right? Except for Gaga?

Like, of course take it with many grains of salt, but there’s a small hint of reliability there. Hmm.

3 points in and ready for more

Its getting ridiculous at this point

Not because we are believing rumors but because they have the song (and apparently the video) since MONTHS ago and they are just procrastinating or waiting for the perfect time, when the perfect time doesn't exist, they are just missing opportunities and letting they hype die (if there still is)

i'm so over this :saladga:

cool, we're at the stage where "insiders" claim the release date to be every day until they are right and then delete their old tweets/posts so they look legit next time. 

Miracle
Just now, SEANGT said:

cool, we're at the stage where "insiders" claim the release date to be every day until they are right and then delete their old tweets/posts so they look legit next time. 

Insider deniers are the GGD equivalent of climate change deniers 

Free My Mind
1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

this is the first time mr s has predicted a date so... you are wrong.

Kimblue
19 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Its getting ridiculous at this point

Not because we are believing rumors but because they have the song (and apparently the video) since MONTHS ago and they are just procrastinating or waiting for the perfect time, when the perfect time doesn't exist, they are just missing opportunities and letting they hype die (if there still is)

i'm so over this :saladga:

They probably had all of their promo lined up for the 20th.

Just now, Kimblue said:

all of their promo 

*laughs* I have to laugh 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Regina George
4 hours ago, Admin said:

What does that have to do with Gaga? Their fanbases do not overlap.

I don’t wanna generalize but the fact is that 90% of KPOP fans are hardcore and I can totally see them coming for Gaga only because she “decided” to release the same day as BTS. Let’s not forget they use every trend in the world as a promo for their idols. I even saw someone posting about Kobe’s death and they posted a video where it was this emotional tribute for like 3 seconds and then it turned to some random KPOP group’s video. They are mad. Remember when they trended #KatyPerryIsOverParty because she said “why aren’t y’all still sleeping” or something to bunch of kids who were there for BTS’s performance?

Guys, I don’t believe anyone anymore. It’s not that I dont trust Mr. S and the others... I just don’t trust Gaga’s team and I think that they’ve been messing with everyone on purpose. Wouldn’t be surprised if we get the single this friday but I also wouldn’t be surprised if we get the Lead on April... I won’t be even surprised if they scrapp Stupid Love afterall and choose another song.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Antonio

I thought we stopped believing insiders years ago

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Music not the bling :lolly:

It's nice y'all see BTS as such a threat tho :teehee:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

32 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I thought we stopped believing insiders years ago

except this one actually has credibility.

StarstruckIllusion

Hell NO she’s not gonna release on a Thursday... ugh the one time I decided to get excited :saladga:

Archived