Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr. S: "Feb 20"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Chromaticunt

Yawn. You know what, I'm just going to stop waiting for  the official release of a song that I've already been listening to over 100 times. It'll come when it comes. Let's just hope I still care enough by that point to stream it on Spotify. :ohwell:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsdominik
11 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Thursday release means she's taking the #1 TTH spot

How does a thursday release guarantee the #1 spot on TTH? Is this always the case with big Thursday releases? 

The last BTS single didn’t go top40.  And Selena Gomez released on a Wednesday last year and got to #1 in week 2, so there is a strategy to their perceived madness.

sampool

At this point I couldn’t careless whatever any “insider” gotta say. Gaga herself is the only reliable source. 

thatfoxyfeeling
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why is she missing the Brits?

I find it quite easy to snatch a #1 in the UK, especially after ASIB slayage there and now she does this :rip: 

The same reason she missed the Grammys. :enigma:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

The same reason she missed the Grammys. :enigma:

Gaga planning LG6 era:

CautiousLurker

If that's true, I really hope its a different song and not SL cuz by that time everyone will have already bopped it out :bradley:

Free My Mind
17 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

Is that b**** really gonna officially release a single a month after the leak? 

Yes. Just like Bad Romance

Free My Mind
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

If that's true, I really hope its a different song and not SL cuz by that time everyone will have already bopped it out :bradley:

Literally who in the GP will have bopped it out. 

Free My Mind
18 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Why do y'all keep believing Mr. S? He's told you all five different time periods and his "excuses" make no sense. Do you think Interscope/UMG, a multi-billion dollar company, lets Gaga change her mind a few days before a scheduled release...like Mr. S. has "claimed."? Just because he's sometimes right doesn't mean he's always right....

*Still think he works at a radio station or streaming and started leaking legit things...but then got on a power trip and started making a ton of sh*t up about various artists.

Will you take it all back if he’s correct?

StupidLoveBis
1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

Yes, but Bad Romance was a good song :ladyhaha:

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Other than some stans and a couple of people who randomly heard it one time on the radio, nobody knows about it

PlanetChromatica
1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

People seem to forget this happened. I remember Bad Romance was super hyped, when it leaked, I hated the song, it sounded so weird and different. I mean yes, it was a very unfinished demo... But the finished song was a masterpiece and the music video too. I really think she is going to deliver this era, she's keeping quiet for a reason. The music video looks promising :teehee:

Archived