life

Lady Gaga IG Post: Fun In Miami

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

May 15th Enigma, 16th J&P followed by After Dark.

I hope you have a good time. Let us know if something changes. Also take photos of what happens After Dark. :ally:

gagasicebath
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I hope you have a good time. Let us know if something changes. Also take photos of what happens After Dark. :ally:

Can’t wait, and indeed I’ll be all eyes at After Dark 👀 

He’s like devastatingly my type I swear to god if I have to fight ol’ Stefani...

3 points in and ready for more

ltlmnstr

My eyes are tricking me but is it a new thigh tattoo or did she cover up the born this way one? 

Why does it look different to me?

The last photo shows a bit of the thigh tattoo so I keep going back and forth comapring 

2 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

He's SO hairy. :ohwell:

It's good for a girl, because it's cringy when your ass is more hairy than your boyfriend's (been there, done that) :ladyhaha:

JustYouandI

You'll should get ordained since you want to marry her off so quickly. Can we just enjoy the little glimpses she gives us into her life at a normal pace without obsessing so fast? Everybody loves him now, and then will start the uncontrolled shipping, and following and harassing and then half of the people who are already setting up the baby name generator are gonna start hating on him and harassing and alienating him and her team and it's going to be like taylor and Carino all over again. 

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

You know when you get in a new relationship and sort of fall off the face of the planet and ignore all your friends / responsibilities? In before that’s what happened and LG6 is sitting collecting dust until she comes out of her love daze.

She addressed us so maybe the honeymoon period is ending! 

And kill all the little monsters ( as she should ) :vegas:

A concept ... i would like to see it.gif

FameHookah
7 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

He's SO hairy. :ohwell:

ariana grande and what about it GIF

Thats HOT AF yasss hairy daddy come thru 🤤😍

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
9 minutes ago, Miel said:

He’s like devastatingly my type I swear to god if I have to fight ol’ Stefani...

X2

They look so sexy im quaking

WTF is MDNA

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

How handsome is he :enigma:

Mrs Barbie hoe 

He is not your man  :trollga:

He belongs to our gagz .. basically father monster 

6 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

You'll should get ordained since you want to marry her off so quickly. Can we just enjoy the little glimpses she gives us into her life at a normal pace without obsessing so fast? Everybody loves him now, and then will start the uncontrolled shipping, and following and harassing and then half of the people who are already setting up the baby name generator are gonna start hating on him and harassing and alienating him and her team and it's going to be like taylor and Carino all over again. 

Yes let them do it on their own pace 

Archived