Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Gretel & Hansel (2020)

Galvon

Featured Posts

Gretel & Hansel (2020)

GretelHansel_132246013847497819_big.jpg gretel-hansel-gretel-hansel_finalposter_ 

Gretel-Hansel.jpg gretel-and-hansel-movie-Character-HD-Pos Gretel-and-Hansel-character-posters-2-56

Spoiler

I haven't watched this trailer myself because I don't want to many spoilers:

Fairy tales have always really fascinated me, and they still do. I love that there are so manny versions of all these stories, and I get really excited when  movie adaptions go the darker way instead of the ''disney'' way. If done right of course. (I know there also are some really trashy ones out there)

So...

I haven't seen anyone talk about this Movie here yet. Who has seen it allready?

Is it worth it?

Edit:

I saw it today. To keep it short and not a full review: I wasn't really satisfied. It's ok, but the trailer is better. After the first half it got a little disapointing, but It wasn't a bad movie. It's not the Hansel and Gretel movie I was hoping for. But as a fantasy/thriller movie, I did like it for what it was. I didn't hate It, I didn't love it. Maybe I watch it again once, to get a better view of it.

SpookyKid

I love this story and like you, I also like when **** goes darker, so hoping this will be really good :woot:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Gagadonna

I saw it yesterday with my boyfriend. Let's say that it's not bad, but it's not excellent either. It had a lot of potential at the beginning, but slowly it became kinda weird plot wise. The ending is quite disappointing. It's a 1h30-long movie, but it would have been much better if it was like 1h45-2h00. Apart from that, the visuals are outstanding. I give it a 6,9/10. Not 7 because 7 is a big deal to me, but much more than just a 6. 

ShayCristoforo

I can't help but think about the Looney Tunes version, every time this story comes up. "Hansel? ... Haaaaansel?" :teehee:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Seems so overly serious and sober ehh at least is better than last attempt at hansel gretel. I love the more traditional approach pre romantic influences, crude dark fairy tale, but im just getting 21th century. Ill def gonna see this tho. Love fantasy genre

Am I A Girl

I saw it the other day, i did not like it whatsoever. the trailer made it look more thrilling... so much potential, but it was on of the worst movies I saw imo

On 2/3/2020 at 2:54 PM, Gagadonna said:

I saw it yesterday with my boyfriend. Let's say that it's not bad, but it's not excellent either. It had a lot of potential at the beginning, but slowly it became kinda weird plot wise. The ending is quite disappointing. It's a 1h30-long movie, but it would have been much better if it was like 1h45-2h00. Apart from that, the visuals are outstanding. I give it a 6,9/10. Not 7 because 7 is a big deal to me, but much more than just a 6. 

I saw it today, and I totally agree with you, tho I might give it a 7. Idk. For a Hansel and Gretel movie it was still quite original. Not my dream adaption but still. 

Archived