Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Confirmed: Redone is not on LG6

BetrayedSTAN

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She won't be working with him again after her betrayed her. Find your solace. :ohwell:

Betray? What did I miss?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Widows Kiss
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

For the Little RedOnesters in here, we appreciate what he create in the past. But his sounds is not relevant anymore for today. I mean, is there anybody using his service anymore these days, except for new artists who wishes he can make them as another Gaga? :poot:

Also Gaga need to keep growing. She may return to her past sounds someday, but not right now.

76704084d81916b15ce0bd01bb6d09cec4d1e2b6

Liddos: Gaga needs to grow! She can't always work with the same producers!

Also Liddos: Please work with DJWS, Mark Ronson and BloodPop again Kween!!!

JusKeepBreathin

I'm ok with it. He had a great era with Gaga. I think if he were to get involved it might sound to similar to past albums and not new or now. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Erich Johnson
5 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I don't even know why he's on Gyspy's credit :laughga: And same for Angel Down.

I see, like u are in a gaga team :teehee:

are you listened Work Tape version?

he is the Co-composer of  both songs

search things before u take a sh1t

:poot:

Illuminati

I think his production is very limited to a particular sound which is why Gaga has been seeking other producers ever since. I don't think he can evolve and he's only useful for her to perhaps make melodies or a catchy lyric

Animal Claws
8 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Good

No more dated Pop music. 

Reveal hidden contents

There are exceptions but still

Using "dated" terms as a way to throw hate on one of the best pop music producers. 

Grow up and create constructive arguments before speaking what is not true.

2 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

He only produced three songs on Born This Way: Judas, Hair and Scheiße and was only a co-writer on Gypsy.

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/RedOne

I was mistaken when I said he was a producer of the song Born This Way. However, he was a co-writer on Highway Unicorn, making him a collaborator on four Born This Way tacks.

His work was featured on The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, and Joanne.

If it's true that RedOne isn't on LG6 this will be her first pop album which does not feature him as a collaborator. Which is noteworthy, and perhaps unfortunate, given the fruit of their past work.

Regina George
8 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

All the undeserved hate for this man in here. :rip: Where are all the OG Monsters at.

We're here sis! Lost in all newbies that came in here after ARTPOP but we're here.. 

ObezyankaNol
26 minutes ago, BlackFluid said:

Every song on Born This Way & ARTPOP are better produced than anything he ever touched.

Not when this bop produced by him exist :vegas:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Illuminati
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

Using "dated" terms as a way to throw hate on one of the best pop music producers. 

Grow up and create constructive arguments before speaking what is not true.

Can you constructively elaborate on what makes him one of the best pop music producers in 2020?

GagaUnderYou

The one thing Gaga probably knows we want and she won't make happen. 

Gaga X RedOne always make magic together. They probably have so many hits together that we haven't heard. I wonder what a 2020 production from them would sound like. Gaga/her team if you are reading please get Red onto LG6. 

1 minute ago, Eggsy said:

Ok. But what about RedWine?:laughga:

I want some of that :vegas:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived