Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (April 3)

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
9 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

You wanna talk about facts but then you go ahead and tell these lies. Don't Start Now is currently the biggest song by a female artist and predicted to enter the top 10 next week. 

And? This proves nothing when she’s still third tier in terms of quality of music, impact or anything else💀I mean we’ve just had a girl who whispers and likes the taste of blood get Album of The Year at the GRAMMYs. The bar is literally on the floor 💀 y’all really go hard for any white girl who makes something from a full decade or two before y’all were born 💀

please Gaga and Rihanna come back I’m begging y’all

Cavadour
1 hour ago, darkpaw said:

Damn. A cassette:enigma:

I know ! Yeah. Mirrored Gold. Dua Loopa auto-reverse ?! I wish...

Now this is pure PR Future Nostalgia delight. :applause:

I wonder if many of you still own a working tape deck... I know my old Sony is somewhere...

(Just kidding. I know ex-act-ely where it is).

q935a.jpg

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Imagine coming into a thread where everyone is enjoying their fave just to be negative and hate... This site never changes lol.

Anyways I'm loving the constant looks she's been serving. I genuinely feel like she took all the harsh critiques she was getting about her "aesthetic" and "stage presence" and basically told them to suck it lol. Seems like she's finding her lane and I'm enjoying watching. I might have to begin to stan. 

FlopSlurper
7 minutes ago, gagzus said:

And? This proves nothing when she’s still third tier in terms of quality of music, impact or anything else💀I mean we’ve just had a girl who whispers and likes the taste of blood get Album of The Year at the GRAMMYs. The bar is literally on the floor 💀 y’all really go hard for any white girl who makes something from a full decade or two before y’all were born 💀

What I'm saying is you're here out here spouting lies as facts when numbers beg to differ. Continue hating while I enjoy this white girl's something from a full decade or two before I was born 😍😍😭

adamsenigma
12 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Not you reducing her talent to that lmao Billie brought something interesting to pop, name me ONE song in the last years in the pop scene that was as fresh and unique as bad guy, not to mention the whole album is the perfect mix between pop and alternative.

Dua in the other hand is clearly showing GROWTH as an artist, she's improving every aspect she was heavily criticized for in her first era and she's even taking dance classes, she's also improving vocally and her overall aesthetic is really pleasing and she looks beautiful AF. She has a lot to prove, yes, but she's clearly heading to the right direction, this era you can tell she's more conmfortable with herself and that's good to see. 

Jose P
14 minutes ago, iCpro said:

The absolute upgrade from her last album to this one is insane :bradley:

I know right :bradley: Her first album was so basic and uninteresting. She is truly growing and evolving as an artist and I’m so glad to see it. I would have never thought I’d stan Dua Lipa but she’s just coming through with this era and I’m living :pray:

Morphine Prince

This is one of the best album covers I've seen in a while!

I'm excited for this album.

That one person is giving me MAJOR 1989 era vibes from when everyone was fuming at Taylor’s incoming slayage and success :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

47 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

You wanna talk about facts but then you go ahead and tell these lies. Don't Start Now is currently the biggest song by a female artist and predicted to enter the top 10 next week. 

The fact it isn't #1 already upsets me! AmeriKKKa explain! How is it doing in the UK? 

underneath the pine

BLACKOUTbritney
1 minute ago, Lumi said:

The fact it isn't #1 already upsets me! AmeriKKKa explain! How is it doing in the UK? 

Peaked at #2 in the Uk. She spent 4 weeks at #2 here in australia. Dance Monkey blocked her :( Dua should've got her first #1 here :giveup:

This is literally pop perfection. So glad I stan, can't imagine being a hater when she's literally serving bops and visuals as per usual :diane:

WildAmerican

whew good, I thought the Future Nostalgia cover was the album cover.

So excited for Miss Dua, let's see if Gaga can outserve Dua, the bar's high :tony:

I know the album cover is perfect. 

But you wanna know what would be more perfect?

Someone photoshopping the Majora's mask moon behind her. 

Anyone up for that?

Archived