Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

E! : best SB halftime shows of all time #3 Gaga #2 MJ #1 Prince

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Biggest Fan
3 hours ago, ComeToJoe said:

Prince's performance was pure sex and magic :icega:

It was a good performance but come on just because you grab a guitar doesn’t make it “authentic” 

we have seen Gaga’s performance pushing boundaries from all direction in Terms of fashion tech and society (gay stuff) 

and Michael Jackson come on it speaks for itself but Prince  #1 ? With a guitar ? (It was good 😅 really energetic and vocals good talent but not #1)
mhmm makes me wonder if Gaga appeared with only a piano and performed live acoustic all her hits songs she will be queen of universe :saladga:

đŸ€–

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz

Overtime, as Gaga cements her legend status, she might eventually be number one. Her halftime show was perfect. Bookmark me and come back in ten years.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

14 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

It was a good performance but come on just because you grab a guitar doesn’t make it “authentic” 

we have seen Gaga’s performance pushing boundaries from all direction in Terms of fashion tech and society (gay stuff) 

and Michael Jackson come on it speaks for itself but Prince  #1 ? With a guitar ? (It was good 😅 really energetic and vocals good talent but not #1)
mhmm makes me wonder if Gaga appeared with only a piano and performed live acoustic all her hits songs she will be queen of universe :saladga:

A lot of it comes from the legacy they have created + preferences. 

Im sure many of us will all look back at some of Gaga's performances and she will be considered one of these classic legends. (not to say she's not killing it now) 

Plus all 3 of the top 3 have their own unique styles, I essentially see it as a 3 way tie for 1st place, all speaking to different crowds, and evoking a different emotion for each performance. 

Biggest Fan
4 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

A lot of it comes from the legacy they have created + preferences. 

Im sure many of us will all look back at some of Gaga's performances and she will be considered one of these classic legends. (not to say she's not killing it now) 

Plus all 3 of the top 3 have their own unique styles, I essentially see it as a 3 way tie for 1st place, all speaking to different crowds, and evoking a different emotion for each performance. 

I think Gaga should be #1

đŸ€–

As bad as these lists are, the ones about the National Anthem are worse because they always have Whitney first and she lip synced.

gagaisitalian

I feel like Coldplay should be on this list, even if only for the amazing Bruno and Bey features

Animal Claws
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Who's Prince? :excuseu:

A pure legend!! Just like MJ, Madonna and Gaga

One of the best artists of all time!

Bradley

Is it just me or the 'untouchable Beyonce' image is slowly not working anymore? Like the Spirit loss at the Grammys, not getting nominated at the Oscars, the Everything is Love AOTY snub... I feel like people prefer artists that connect nowadays.

2School4Cool

Love seeing Gaga so high on the list, up there with some of the best to ever do it. I think Bruno Mars definitely deserves to be on the list though!

See The Best In Everyone

sarahb
4 hours ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Yes, iconic.

lady gaga nfl GIF by Mashable

She should be #1 for the risk she took catching that football 

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

She should be #1 for the risk she took catching that football 

That would've been embarrassing if she missed the ball :laughga:. Thank goodness she caught it.

Archived