Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stupid Love being played in NYC

Gagaism

Featured Posts

jprince99x
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I'm honored. Onward to the point. What is it? :vegas:

It was so obvious you posited it as a bad thing and now you're claiming I put words in your mouth. :vegas:

I didn’t really think it was a bad thing. Maybe a little ignorant, but their intentions didn’t seem to be in the gutter. I mean they’re sorta right. Back when Gaga was forcing herself into pop culture the dance clubs didn’t catch on. Now Gaga is just sort of chilling (though she’s getting ready to drop the bomb) and those clubs are all of a sudden paying her attention??

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
Just now, jprince99x said:

I didn’t really think it was a bad thing. Maybe a little ignorant, but their intentions didn’t seem to be in the gutter. I mean they’re sorta right. Back when Gaga was forcing herself into pop culture the dance clubs didn’t catch on. Now Gaga is just sort of chilling (though she’s getting ready to drop the bomb) and those clubs are all of a sudden paying her attention??

They're right about the way public opinion shifted around her but we have the whole "Gaga needs to focus on her career" thing like every day and it's tiring. She has multiple medical conditions. I may have overreacted a bit which I apologize for but then they called me their "least favorite" because I don't like "queen Elizabeth" or the incessant namecalling they engage in :vegas:

Anyway, gonna get back on topic before we get some place we don't want.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

blankpaper
5 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

That person’s on a bunch of different threads talking shhit about her, so it’s likely meant in a negative way

reality’s tight if the music is right

15 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I'm honored. Onward to the point. What is it? :vegas:

It was so obvious you posited it as a bad thing and now you're claiming I put words in your mouth. :vegas:

Taking antipsychotics isn't a bad thing. We all take something for something. in general, the tone of my post was a big eyeroll at the way things were then versus now. 

9 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

How can you be so insensitive. Gaga is dealing with these problems everyday with her life. 

We all have our ****, but the average person has to do their job and work through it. She has the privilege of being insanely wealthy  and she's truly doing the least. 

2 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

That person’s on a bunch of different threads talking shhit about her, so it’s likely meant in a negative way

why you so obsessed w me 

Flu Symptom
24 minutes ago, bloom said:

I have to say, I think you're my least favorite member on this forum. Please don't put words in my mouth. 

:popcorn:

Original Diva
45 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

Yes, I’m just going back home after they played the song in a very well known gay club in NYC.

I have the video but not gonna post this on my social media. It’s just to let u guys know about the thirsty and also was my first time that I listened the full thing leaked.

Thank u next, Stupid Love.

was it a remix that played or the original leak??

excuse me no

avalon x
1 hour ago, bloom said:

Remember just a couple of years ago when she couldn't get anybody to play her music on the radio, in clubs, or frankly, even in their own homes? Lol and now everyone wants to play it and she's just at home ignoring her career, taking antipsychotics, dying her hair pink, and smoking joints for her fibromyalgia. 

Imagine being this butthurt over one artist not releasing music. :sharon: 

I'm just gonna leave this here -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQysmXpzDYhj7sr0KU4Z-I

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, bloom said:

Remember just a couple of years ago when she couldn't get anybody to play her music on the radio, in clubs, or frankly, even in their own homes? Lol and now everyone wants to play it and she's just at home ignoring her career, taking antipsychotics, dying her hair pink, and smoking joints for her fibromyalgia. 

giphy.webp

#peace

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

This thread taking a left turn I- 

Gagadaily: Why be positive if you can be negative?

Daylight Jokers

Seriously tho, why are a lot of the newer members so negative? Go complain about Enigma or Haus Labs anytime you want, but please don't mock her current health condition. That's disrespectful, ignorant, and crossing the line. She's older now and has developed more medical conditions through the years that she needs to take care of. She's not gonna be as reckless as she was 12 years ago. 

RenegAde
2 hours ago, bloom said:

I dont remember cuz those years never existed  .gaga has been booked since her debut and stays booked:bye:

Archived