Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Z90 San Diego: Gaga announcement tomorrow

Stef

Featured Posts

stevana229

Im pretty sure Z90 San Diego re posted a Gaga fan account saying something was coming tomorrow... they're just trying to play into the hype

Rat Boy

@ReginaGeorge @jprince99x

Gaga: I want to share my love of makeup with the world. I want to create quality products that give people the power the be who they want to be. At Haus Laboratories we help you to discover who you are and let go of your insecurities. This is a movement of self love. Battle for your life. 

GGD:

3219E905-F5E4-49C7-85C9-DBC9188ECE9E.jpe

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Gaga: I want to share my love of makeup with the world. I want to create quality products that give people the power the be who they want to be. At Haus Laboratories we help you to discover who you are and let go of your insecurities. This is a movement of self love. Battle for your life. 

GGD:

I HONESTLY CAN'T

ParentalAdvisory

those radios really need to check their sources before post something like this   :air:    

ParentalAdvisory
9 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Why can it never be today :koons:

basicly it is today for us in europe :selena:

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

GGD:

New Gagamoji :laughga:

Archived