💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it always like this?

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

Welcome to your first pre era, fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride..

yes its always like this, sometimes messier than others... been here since pre BTW hype

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

After ARTPOP especially yes

But TFM, BTW and ARTPOP had less speculation cuz she announced things way ahead of time and hyped it up for like a year with comments like "album of the decade" and "anthem for our generation" :selena:

Hype was more around details of the sound and potential collabs etc but in terms of album names or time horizons we knew way ahead :sweat:

Chickens in Malibu

This is the FIRST TIME EVER, we get information from a reliable source that Gaga is released something soon.

So this time it's really serious. This is not DailyMail or The Sun or some twitter stan account. This is HDD, the website with the most reliable scoops in the music industry.

They're serious enough that even Grammy producer does interviews with them: https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319725&title=KEN-TELLS-ALL

58 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Well :fan:

(jk I would never say that, I think we're a similar age)

Rumours, delusions, convoluted theories,  insiders, fake insiders, fights -- that's all par for the course and nothing new. But I do think it's worse (or feels worse) because she's been so quiet. In other eras she hinted much more, and was more visible in and out of studios etc even if she wasn't talking. It's a double edged sword, in the past, when she told us stuff but plans changed, people would meltdown and never get over it. Now she says nothing until it's literally in our laps, but the long silences drive us crazy. 

I'd venture to say the incendiary nature of the internet and social media nowadays has driven this reclusive tendency among more established artists. I joined post-Joanne too  but Ive seen old ARTPOP tweets on Gagapedia and I'm like :saladga:...so much has changed about internet culture. Social media is not "fun" like that anymore. Today is a perfect example, a whisper has her trending at #3. Actual news sites pick up and write about  fan nonsense now. 

I'd rather her be as conservative and on an as needed basis as she has been, than the indiscriminate access  activity of ARTPOP. Constant casual unfiltered interactions with the public is not worth the trouble. We'd just see a parade of unforced errors and  faux pas whipped up by  people doing the most, taking things too seriously but also how fast and incorrectly the hubub will  blow up across  web media .

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

ARTPOP was the worst, I’d say ASIB was a nice surprise because a lot fans thought it was a cute side project before it began to blow up and become successful 

1 hour ago, malazam said:

Every single time sis

DID YOU SAY SINGLE???? Omg! It’s coming this Friday I can feel it!!! :excited2:

ChromeAngel

I’ll disappear but always show up during the start of a new era. And yes, it’s always been like this. 10+ years now. All I can say to everyone is  giphy.gif

Reginald

Here are some Monster delusions from the Born This Way era  :ladyhaha:

The Truth Is In My Red Lipstick

si6fyzdq44jiimnqq1he_400x400.jpeg

The Hidden Frame

tumblr_mlxj01ktzY1qmelvao1_500.jpg

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

So I haven’t been a member for an album drop yet.

Is it always like this? Where everyone freaks out for months, hypes themselves up over nonsense internet gossip, thinks a drop is hapenning 168273383848 times - but then doesn’t believe it when it’s blatantly obvious that it’s right around the corner (with a leaked song no less)?

giphy.webp

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Der Meister
4 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I joined right after she released Joanne so i wouldn't know but yeah, we obsess over rumors and then we're disappointed when she doesn't release things she didn't even promise :huntyga:

You're lucky... Have you heard of the infamous list of Betrayals? :oops:

That's why she stopped announcing things before they were even ready for release

Yep. 

I have experienced it all. 

Alejandro video. :firega:

The Vessel. :firega:

The Skype Ball. :messga:

Gaga vs Perez. :messga:

Gaga vs Angela Chang. :wtfga:

LG5 being Joanne and not LG5. :wtfga:

Gaga making random noises for an hour while nude in the woods. :lolga:

Waiting for the artRave stream while listening to her repeat something about coitus and ejaculation always the same over and over for an hour. :lolga:

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

I’ll disappear but always show up during the start of a new era. And yes, it’s always been like this. 10+ years now. All I can say to everyone is  giphy.gif

Same sis! Same

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

The soccer moms was the highlight of Gaga fans! Being apart of it too and having my tweets quoted on Buzzfeed was iconic

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived