nenhures

Featured Posts

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, miguelxgaga said:

i'm so sorry for those of you who don't understand portuguese aaaaaaaa

I used Google Translator and all I understood was that she’s touring the countries which had cancelled dates first.. good That im living in Germany where she cancelled 2 oder 3 shows 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Reginald

Mess @ the HDD LG6 rumor thread from February 2019 being bumped and locked a few minutes ago. We're still clowns 

Chromatic
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

"Sharing a few RUMORS we read in the past few days that were reinforced by the HDD article, the tour that Gaga is planning will allegedly prioritize the European countries that had their shows cancelled during the JWT, in 2018"

Latin America, once again, found dead and buried :bradley:

My show was cancelled twice. This better be real.

giphy.gif

Sandrology
4 minutes ago, miguelxgaga said:

i'm so sorry for those of you who don't understand portuguese aaaaaaaa

Kkkkkkkk My Date in Germany got cancelled twice so please don't give me hopes :giveup:

5 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

We discovered PI was coming on our own when we checked the source code to her website and found everything :selena:

nope, we found the code AFTER Gaga announced that PI would be released in September. We just didn't know the exact day

1 minute ago, Reginald said:

Mess @ the HDD LG6 rumor thread from February 2019 being bumped and locked a few minutes ago. We're still clowns 

Does that mean its not happening

gagasicebath

If she tours any dates over here you’ll find me rocking back and forth while staring blankly at my bank balance after I dropped a small fortune on a long weekend in Vegas because I had myself convinced she wouldn’t be crossing the pond again any time soon...

panda rocking GIF

Reginald
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Does that mean its not happening

Ehhhh. GagaDaily just tweeted (after tweeting about this new HDD rumor) that Gaga's team messaged them and said that when LG6 is announced,  it will be by Gaga, or her team. So. Lol yeah. Rumor debunked 

gagzus

Not to sound too hype but maybe she will drop the whole album and perform it at the upcoming show? 

But otherwise it will more than likely be the lead single (which I suspect is either changed or a finalised version of Stupid Love)

Archived