💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My first EVER digital painting!

Toad

Featured Posts

I hate digital painting its so ugly! why do people use it??

Whilst it's great that you feel comfortable enough to share your opinion, it's rude to post your negative view towards digital paintings in a thread discussing his very first, without even commenting on it

I won't die, but I can't live without you

I've seen this through every stage of development, he did so much of this himself :legend:

Whilst it's great that you feel comfortable enough to share your opinion, it's rude to post your negative view towards digital paintings in a thread discussing his very first, without even commenting on it

Can we just not be that secitive? everyone today is like oh dont say that it may hurt his feelings oh he might kill himself.

I did not say anything about his art.. instead of making a thread about digital painting I comented here whats the prob?

Can we just not be that secitive? everyone today is like oh dont say that it may hurt his feelings oh he might kill himself.

I did not say anything about his art.. instead of making a thread about digital painting I comented here whats the prob?

Exactly, in a thread about his art, specifically dedicated to his art, you instead called all digital paintings ugly

It's rude

Wonderful! The colors look beautiful and the guy's jeans were done REALLY well.

Thanks so much! <333

Archived