Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie's rise is dangerous to Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who are into Billie don't even listen to Gaga tho, you really think those 13 years olds listen to Gaga? They listen to xxxtentacion and all that stuff, i don't get how Billie is dangerous. 

19 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. *in Auraese*

Absolutely not. Gaga has one thing Billie doesn't, two things actually - TALENT and PERSONALITY. And third, Beauty. 

I was fuming last night that Billie swept, but c'mon. Billie has all 3. 

Let's be real, Billie is enjoying being a singer, a floppy pop star, but GAGA is an artist. 
The difference between the 2 is huge, even if Gaga was really commercial at the beginning too, I can proudly say, she already got a whole creative world inside her. Billie present herself as a modern patchwork of what teenage think it's music, she's not developing her "art" in a natural/personal style, I cannot find anything interesting about her.

Lord Temptation

Lady Gaga is an Oscar-nominated actress who has a charity, attends red carpet events with LGBT soldiers wearing dead meat to make political statements, has sculptures made of her by acclaimed artists, has plants named after her, meets with the Dalai Lama and Prince William to discuss mental health, has a name that has become a verb, is the most Googled person of all time, writes and sings songs that have won more awards than any other and is in to her 13th year of her public life as an artist and activist respected across generations.

Billie Eilish sings into her fan.

SashaxBzns

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

malazam
16 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Time itself is 'dangerous' to Gaga. Nobody, NOBODY, says at the top forever. It's just not possible, nor is it realistic to expect. 

Gaga is extremely talented, and will have a long and enduring legacy. But she will not be a 'main pop girl' forever, and nobody else will be either. That's fine and normal.

Cutting down up and coming artists is futile, and just makes people look bitter. There is no need to pit anyone against each other.

I used to think that way and now, I think differently.

No new singer is really stable, not as the main pop girls from the 2000s or early 2010s.

What I mean is: "time" goes faster now in the industry at least, music day by day is more accessible for everyone, there are hundred of independent labels, watch Billie: she made her record with his brother at home, and success is a actually having luck and smashing.

We've new artists everyday, getting hits in the streaming era, and there isn't enough time for someone to actually become a big Superstar ala Beyoncé, Gaga, Taylor or Adele. Everything lasts less than before and success too, you can't literally lose your platform in weeks, our girls simply won't.

another shot before we kiss the other side

26 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

lol well, the whole Cheek to Cheek - Joanne - ASIB agenda was a clever way to appeal to a more adult audience. I think you're too many years late, Gaga is not this generation's pop star for a while.

Lmao this^ like where the hell has the OP been did I hit my head and wake up in 2013

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, MJHW said:

Let's be real, Billie is enjoying being a singer, a floppy pop star, but GAGA is an artist. 
The difference between the 2 is huge, even if Gaga was really commercial at the beginning too, I can proudly say, she already got a whole creative world inside her. Billie present herself as a modern patchwork of what teenage think it's music, she's not developing her "art" in a natural/personal style, I cannot find anything interesting about her.

Her and her brother literally made the album in their bedroom. A lot of her material comes from her dreams, synesthesia, interpretation of emotions. There’s tons of interviews where she explains her creative process. 

Saying Billie isn’t an artist is outright ridiculous. 

SashaxBzns
11 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

She did. But your mother clearly didn’t. She didn’t even taught you how to think as evident here.

two *******s don't know how to behave on Gagadaily and somehow it's still womens fault??

NFR was robbed this is the only thing thats worth saying following yesterday's crime scene 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived