Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie's rise is dangerous to Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Please don't encourage monsters to start a hate train on Billie. We're better than this.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet

Ya'll need to calm down. We're gonna be in a new era of pop girls. We will have Halsey, Taylor, Camila, Dua, Ariana and Billie. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

LilyLark

Stahp trying to cause drama. Not everything is a competition, and even if it was there is little cross over between Billie and Gaga. Not even a huge fan, but I'm sick of the weird "I hate her/I love her" threads on Billie.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Please don't encourage monsters to start a hate train on Billie. We're better than this.

We're not though. This fan base has torn everyone to shreds through the years. 

LilyLark
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

We're not though. This fan base has torn everyone to shreds through the years. 

LBR tho, that's pretty much stan culture in general...most "stans" become irrational and fall into a "I love/I hate x or y" thing. Stan culture is pretty toxic, and it was better when we were all more "fans"....and I absolutely believe the rise in toxicity on twitter is why Taylor, Bey, Gaga, etc. barely interact/don't interact anymore.

LUCARTPOP
1 hour ago, Floppy said:

Gaga fans are literally becoming the new Madonna fans. I might have to stop claiming this fan base if this continues lol.

Finally someone with a brain here! 

ShayCristoforo

I get that kind of, but I think Interscope has enough data to verify that there's room for multiple "weird" girls. Fanbases and audiences who like Billie can be very different from Gaga's.
For example, I wouldn't pay to go to a Billie Eilish concert (nothing against her, I'm just not loving it). But I have  spent lots to travel for Enigma.
Additionally, the music itself is quite different. That's not to say that someone who likes Bad Guy wouldn't like Born This Way. I expect many people would enjoy both.

This is a messy post, but basically I'm saying that they certainly don't cancel each other out lol   

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

PartySick

Idk why some Monsters have so much trouble accepting that Gaga is fine.

She's a huge seller, a crowd pleaser, a show stopper, the critics' darling, and has a cult following that's only growing with every industry she touches (music, acting, makeup, etc).

Barring her literal retirement (god forbid) she's not going anywhere.

💚

LUCARTPOP
2 hours ago, Super said:

well she kind of did with ASIB

Why are you comparing a movie career with a music career? Y'all only use this narrative when it's benefitial! ASIB was a wonder for Gaga but it was never close to her peak in her prime. You can't even compare the two.

If anything Billie is miles ahead of Gaga in terms of popularity, relevancy and interest. And there's nothing wrong with that. Billie is a new face, Gaga has been here for over a decade. 

ANTI WP
16 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

This is one of the most ridiculous thread that I've seen here 

Lol the op is famous for making unnecessary drama thread 

Go to his page and see his past works :trollga:

14 minutes ago, Steve Harrington said:

Finally someone with a brain here! 

It's insane to me that the same fan base that dragged Madonna fans during the ENTIRETY of her career up until the BTW mess are acting like this. Imagine stanning a human as kind and empathetic as Gaga and acting like THIS. It's tragic to say the least. More than one "weirdo" can shine in the industry quit being so immature.

3 hours ago, The Fame said:

This is just feeding into the rhetoric of pitting women against each other. One of the biggest record labels is more than capable of handling both singers. Gaga clearly has star power and talent, and Billie is an up and coming artist showing the world something new. Like damn, you can like both artists at once, no one is a 'danger' to each other. They both do their own thing.

This.

RochestrMonstr

Gaga has an amazing, one-of-a-kind staying power in the entertainment industry that no one else has come close to having in recent years. 

She hasn’t really needed the “weird pop-star” to succeed thing in a long time. 

Billie somehow reminds me more of Avril Lavigne’s rise to prominence than Gaga’s. (No shade-I love Avril)

• Admin locked this topic

Archived