đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Video: Demi's Emotional Grammy Performance

Antoni

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

My boyfriend got home and is playing the song nonstop I think the lyrics have grown on me. :applause: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

A heartbreaking performance truly. It's so sad to think that she wrote this and 'Sober' and her OD still happened. All the signs were there, but addiction really is a b*tch huh

Spoiler

Also, Sober>Anyone (sorry not sorry:bon:)

Free my mind

HookerOnAChurch

OMG this really breaks my heart in pieces. I can absolutely understand her, because back in my twenties i've been through what she has been through. I've been addicted to alcohol and then cocaine for years and all i need at the time was anyone to help me. I remember i always used to be surrounded by lots of people, but my heart was empty, because i was with wrong people. So i used to pray a lot, and write music a lot in order to ask for someone, anyone to come and help me and save me. I can feel this song so much  it almost hurts. 

8 hours ago, coolninjaguy said:

obviously she's had a rough past but innocent civilians including children are literally  being slaughtered in palestine but her privilege placed her above that to even acknowledge.

Translation: Yeah you have addiction issues and depression but innocent children are slaughtered in Palestine therefore it's not valid 

:triggered:

Stephen
4 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

OMG this really breaks my heart in pieces. I can absolutely understand her, because back in my twenties i've been through what she has been through. I've been addicted to alcohol and then cocaine for years and all i need at the time was anyone to help me. I remember i always used to be surrounded by lots of people, but my heart was empty, because i was with wrong people. So i used to pray a lot, and write music a lot in order to ask for someone, anyone to come and help me and save me. I can feel this song so much  it almost hurts. 

You're so strong :heart:

8 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

Beautiful. To belt like that with tears streaming down her face takes so much bravery. And my guess is she had tears streaming in the studio recording it as well. Props to her for her bravery and vulnerability :heart:.

she recorded it 4 days before the overdose and in one take

Chromaticunt

Wow, that was amazing. She's very brave to do this so soon after her overdose and recovery. The song is beautiful and she has an impressive voice. :vegas:

OMonster

Painfully real - you can literally feel her desperation as she sings. 

A beautiful performance.

subtext / fantasy

coolninjaguy
4 hours ago, kyanewest said:

Translation: Yeah you have addiction issues and depression but innocent children are slaughtered in Palestine therefore it's not valid 

:triggered:

that's karma for you. isn't this the same energy ppl have for azealia banks or is it just cus she black??

ChromaticPrincess

Not a huge fan of her, but this performance was beautiful, and I’m at very proud of her and I’m glad she did it 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

12 hours ago, LaserTech said:

Thanks babe, I’m doing great, 6 months sober Feb 4th. Sobriety and rehab saved my life 💕

#redorecover! So proud of you sis! I hit my 6 months a couple weeks ago!  One day at a time!

Archived