MSNBC reporter says “los angeles n word” on live television

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dukttape
4 hours ago, mmkay said:

LOL, black people cultivate word N***R in every rap song, small talk. One white person says it and they are always canceled.

Netflix GIF by Daybreak

The caucasity and willful ignorance. I really hope you're no older than 14, 16 at most.

dynamite
7 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

The caucasity and willful ignorance. I really hope you're no older than 14, 16 at most.

Judging by their other trashy posts, including laughing about the death of Kobe Bryant with a crashing helicopter gif, this pos was thrown head first against a wall as a child and needs to be removed from the forum tbh

6 hours ago, T3ARS said:

Just listened to thie clip, I heard the N-word :interestinga:

I hear it too. Freudian slip. 

FreePalestine

tomsches

It's clear that she just misspoke. It's sad, however, that we live in a time in which a slip of the tongue can end your career permanently.

jprince99x

When I say “knickers” it sounds like there’s a g

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Debithius
11 hours ago, Loeppke said:

I feel bad for her it genuinely seems like she mixed up two words but she also very clearly said the N word and she knew it when she sped up to try and get through that report :saladga:

She said Knickers :interestinga:

1 hour ago, Dukttape said:

Yeah, I'm not from the USA but I know they're history, mate. But I do not get that why black people actually use the word if they do not want to hear that.

1 hour ago, dynamite said:

Judging by their other trashy posts, including laughing about the death of Kobe Bryant with a crashing helicopter gif, this pos was thrown head first against a wall as a child and needs to be removed from the forum tbh

Don't be so uptight. :ohwell:

Archived