Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2

This is so so so tragic. Dear God.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Bloody hooker

I stopped in my tracks when I got the news alert. I can’t believe it.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Reality

This is just so tragic :ohno:

I don't know a thing about basketball, but Kobe's a legend; everyone knows who he is. I hope his family/friends can be strong and get through this terrible time :heart:

🃏🖤👹

is it true?!!! i’m so shook i grew up watching his games and making shots and saying “kobe” pls i hope it’s a mistake 

3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Can't you be more respectful and just google? This is actually embarrassing that you even need to ask that question. The audacity of some of you in here. Dear god. 

Girl please. Don't be fake. Okay he died sorry to hear that. I don't know him personally and not into sports. Yall expend so much energy over every single thing. Like please.

Wow I'm shocked! How horrible for his family and friends. And also his fans. As well as the family and friends of the others on the helicopter. Very sad. RIP

Regina George
1 minute ago, June said:

Girl please. Don't be fake. Okay he died sorry to hear that. I don't know him personally and not into sports. Yall expend so much energy over every single thing. Like please.

Why am I fake? I don't personally know him but I know he has family and MANY fans who actually idolized him and that is enough for me to feel sad and to be respectful in a thread reporting his death. 

1 minute ago, June said:

I don't care one bit about sports but you HAVE to realise that going into any thread about someone dying asking 'who that' is inappropriate right? He was a legend in his own right and people are mourning. Read the room.

RIP.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived