💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kobe Bryant Dead

theahsfan

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

I literally gasped... 2020 is turning out a sh!t year and its only JANUARY :rip:  this is so sad, he was looked upto by so many... may he rest in peace :(

End Racism Now

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

the accusations are from 2003 his pr team didnt do anything, it was big news back in the day

the fact that he managed to have a career after the fact is worrisome. time does not erase the crime 

xoxo Craig

At least he was with his family... but my gosh, I am really feeling for the rest of his family and friends

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

You honestly think your trash comments were okay?

Does indeed sound like you need to work on your mental.

What "trash" comments? The reginageorge person said I had nerve to not Google who he was, and I said stop expending energy on every little thing. Get over it. This is a place for communication. I'm not going  to just not post when I feel like posting. 

HoneyB

This is horrible my dad loved Kobe so much he was his idol:( he had a room dedicated to his posters, trophies and merch from him. I can’t imagine how his wife must be feeling right now this is so terrible... can anyone confirm if it’s true that some or all of his daughters was with him too? Has it been identified what happened?

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

idk how to feel after reading the rape case from 2004. i feel equally guilty mourning him as i do saying he deserved it.  

really i only feel sad that his kids lost their dad. 

9 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

Where is that confirmed at?

the local news.

but now they say that it's not 100% confirmed, so idk, I hope there's still a chance that they were in the helicopter

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Tisha Lewis FOX 5 DC

@TishaLewis

·

11m

MORE: ABC News is reporting that Bryant’s four daughters were also on board the helicopter.

EDIT:  Good Heavens! NOOOOO ! :( 

1 minute ago, ComeToJoe said:

This is SO SAD..TMZ reporting 13yr old daughter on the helicopter crash .. WTF this is Heartbreaking.. 

READ UP

Franch Toast
Just now, ComeToJoe said:

This is SO SAD..TMZ reporting 13yr old daughter on the helicopter crash .. WTF this is Heartbreaking.. 

If any of the kids were onboard, poor Vanessa (his wife/their mother). Even though the guy has a complicated legacy, that doesn't change the fact that people are grieving over his loss (and potentially the loss of any of the kids – I've ready varying reports that one or all were onboard). I don't know why I feel so sad about this when I'm not even a basketball fan, but I'm teared up thinking about his family. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived