đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammys 2020

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Just now, misunderstood said:

Sorry but as long as I’ve listened to music a ton of critics liking something won’t change my opinion :ladyhaha:

k

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myusername
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Y'all stop talking about Lana. She was literally in last place in all the predictions for all her nominations and was truly lucky to be nominated. This was Billie's year, Lana barely registered.

It's not popularity contest! This is not the VMAs.

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Like, every Stanbase is mad right now, huh?

Even if you don't like her, don't take it out on Billie. She simply made music- the Academy voted.

3 points in and ready for more

ANYWAY Lana stills leaves the night with the best accessory tonight! Fineas can choke

DZGz_GQUQAAvWJA.jpg

Chuckles

The grammys just wanted a headline "The youngest artist to sweep the big four categories in one night". Comparing her to Adele which has the big (not in the same year) 

Just now, Fish said:

ANYWAY Lana stills leaves the night with the best accessory tonight! Fineas can choke

DZGz_GQUQAAvWJA.jpg

a cop

3 points in and ready for more

Azor Ahai

I guess Gaga doesn't deserve her 11 Grammys because according to monsters this is a  popularity contest and not about quality

Regina George
1 minute ago, misunderstood said:

BILLIE IS OVERRATED AND BORING GOODNIGHT.

Fixed it for you ❤️

TheSlash

Ugh, Billie deserved every single award :diane: . Some of y'all are just pressed that your fave didn't win. Can't you just give it to her just this time? I'm not asking for you to amputate your left arm, just to stop hating on her for once :diane:  :pray: 

Ew, David!

Archived