Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammys 2020

RenegAde

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

The Grammy’s have become so predictable with these one single artist main category sweeps!!  🙄😒

Egypt. W

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarcamstic

i’m not the least bit mad that billie won all of the general fields. she absolutely swept tonight at the age of 18, and that will forever be inspirational to young artists all over the world. :heart:

flying like 1000 birds

WildAmerican

Y'all stop talking about Lana. She was literally in last place in all the predictions for all her nominations and was truly lucky to be nominated. This was Billie's year, Lana barely registered.

Just now, misunderstood said:

NFR is not even that good wtf do y’all see in that overrated snooze :bradley:

NFR is very good. the lyrics the music. and "yall", just go see the reviews apparently not just some random little monsters adore it 

Azor Ahai
Just now, Jose P said:

Why y’all  shocked tho?

Did you guys really think they were gonna award those who actually deserved it? LMFAO :lmao:

Sometimes the Grammys hit the nail in the head. Most of the time tho, they don’t. It’s all a popularity contest and wbk.

I’m happy for Billie and her fans but gurl...she did not deserve all of those wins I’m sorry :awkney: Maybe just BNA and ROTY bc Bad Guy is masterfully produced. The rest, no ma’am. But oh well :selena:

Sometimes you like the winners and sometimes you dont and that means it's a scam or smth ? :ladyhaha:

Ok vanilla fantasy work :lana:

I'm never watching this awards again. I don't care if gagz performs (thank god she didn't attend!). I'll just watch it later. The clownery tonight was just... :bye:

underneath the pine

mark my words 2021 Lana and Lorde being AOTY with a colab album called " Came First" :ladyhaha:

jk

ice heard one side from above

Regina George
1 minute ago, misunderstood said:

NFR is not even that good wtf do y’all see in that overrated snooze :bradley:

Ironic coming from Billie stan..

Teal Ambition

I'm so glad Gaga has 2 more awards to add to her shelf but this had to be the most unbearable Grammys yet :saladga:

Congrats to all the winners :applause: and can't wait to see how bad the ratings are when they announce it tomorrow 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Daylight Jokers

I like Billie, I really do. But I'm really just so sad for Lana right now. She was only nominated for two categories and she didn't even win anything.

Azor Ahai
Just now, LGs LM said:

I like Billie, I really do. But I'm really just so sad for Lana right now. She was only nominated for two categories and she didn't even win anything.

Lana had ZERO chances. The Academy hates her. 

Jose P

Welp this was a sh|tshow what else is new. All levels of predictable and riggery :huntyga:

But well at least Gaga won 2 :classy:

misunderstood
1 minute ago, Fish said:

NFR is very good. the lyrics the music. and "yall", just go see the reviews apparently not just some random little monsters adore it 

Sorry but as long as I’ve listened to music a ton of critics liking something won’t change my opinion :ladyhaha:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Ironic coming from Billie stan..

NFR IS OVERRATED AND BORING GOODNIGHT.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived