Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kesha - 'High Road' Leak Party

Chromatica

Featured Posts

Many songs sound really like the song Rainbow of her, especially the chorus of Shadow and Cowboy Blues. 

High Road the song is not what I expected which is still great but the ending trashed it for me.

Lyrics of BFF sound like a Spongebob song lol.

Tonight is still my favourite!!! I don't quite understand the hate on it.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's gonna be out here in 7 minutes omg i'm so excited :woot: 

Spoiler

I feel like I'm the only person who loves all the singles so far (except for Resentment, I'm saving that for the album :poot: ) Tonight > Raising Hell > My Own Dance

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

sillynate
4 hours ago, COOOK said:

Question, is this album freeing her from her contract with He Who Must Not Be Named?

Yes kind of. She only has one more album after this one to end her contract 

fvck it's sooo good :bradley: i'm at the last track (Summer) and it's just :bradley: 

edit: wait i just realized Summer is a surprise track it wasn't in the tracklist before i think :rip: 

Spoiler

my favorites: Tonight, Raising Hell, High Road, Shadow, Little Bit of Love, Birthday Suit, Kinky, BFF, Father Daughter Dance, Chasing Thunder, Summer :vegas:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

gagaxsebert
1 hour ago, klaus said:

fvck it's sooo good :bradley: i'm at the last track (Summer) and it's just :bradley: 

edit: wait i just realized Summer is a surprise track it wasn't in the tracklist before i think :rip: 

Reveal hidden contents

my favorites: Tonight, Raising Hell, High Road, Shadow, Little Bit of Love, Birthday Suit, Kinky, BFF, Father Daughter Dance, Chasing Thunder, Summer :vegas:

Whaaaaaat! Thank f*ck she is feeding more than any other pop girl :firega:

Used to be HighRoad

2 hours ago, klaus said:

I think it's gonna be out here in 7 minutes omg i'm so excited :woot: 

Reveal hidden contents

I feel like I'm the only person who loves all the singles so far (except for Resentment, I'm saving that for the album :poot: ) Tonight > Raising Hell > My Own Dance

11 hours here :poot: 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived